Just Look at the Devestation It Left Behind

pic#1 is havana, pic#3 is mumbai.

way to fail. cherry pick a city, cherry pick pictures. choose havana & mumbai. LOL

Reverse image search says pic#3 is detroit.
The point flies over the leftards head. Take any slum in any third world nation and it looks just like Detroit.
yep, that is the ticket.
Detroit or Baghdad?
View attachment 148167
you do not get to play that game, moron.

Detroit was the most prosperous city in America under Republican control.

No, Detroit was the most prosperous city in America back in the day when middle class workers made decent money.

But Mr. Businessman couldn't have that now could he.
Is that why cities that are not dominated by Democrats are doing very well?
which cities would that be?

i have a creative google image search strategy all lined up.
Detroit
upload_2017-9-8_8-4-20.png

San Diego
upload_2017-9-8_8-4-52.png

pic#1 is havana, pic#3 is mumbai.

way to fail. cherry pick a city, cherry pick pictures. choose havana & mumbai. LOL
Thanks for acknowledging Democrat control turns prosperous cities into third world poverty.
Your religion teaches you that it's ok to lie like that?
You believe Detroit is better off than a third world country?
Your so-called religion teaches you that it's ok to lie over and over and over again? And yet I bet you think you hold the moral high ground, right?
You refuse to answer the question? Ah, that's right. You're one of the moonbats going around saying Bush lied, blah blah blah.
I asked you a question first, bible boy.....here it is again: Your religion teaches you that it's ok to lie like that? Why won't you answer? Can we assume that the answer is "yes"?

No, Detroit was the most prosperous city in America back in the day when middle class workers made decent money.

Detroit
View attachment 148170
San Diego
View attachment 148171

detroit as seen with longing canadian eyes from windsor.
detroit-michigan-night-skyline-waterfront-reflection-panoramic-michelle-thompson.jpg

people lining up for some free food in san diego

donate_header.png

Last edited:
Thanks for acknowledging Democrat control turns prosperous cities into third world poverty.
Your so-called religion teaches you that it's ok to lie over and over and over again? And yet I bet you think you hold the moral high ground, right?
You refuse to answer the question? Ah, that's right. You're one of the moonbats going around saying Bush lied, blah blah blah.
I asked you a question first, bible boy.....here it is again: Your religion teaches you that it's ok to lie like that? Why won't you answer? Can we assume that the answer is "yes"?
You're obviously too stupid to follow the OP and need to potty somewhere. Go find another thread and leave the adults alone.

Detroit
View attachment 148170
San Diego
View attachment 148171
Yes, San Diego....the Tool Box.....a city dominated by Democrats, you know.

Politics of San Diego County - Wikipedia

The city of San Diego itself is more Democratic than the county's average and has voted for Democrats Clinton, Gore, Kerry, and Obama, respectively, in the last six presidential elections./QUOTE]

Detroit
View attachment 148170
San Diego
View attachment 148171

detroit-michigan-night-skyline-waterfront-reflection-panoramic-michelle-thompson.jpg
Waiting to see the slums of San Diego. Oh wait, you can't. The worst area of San Diego is a dream neighborhood in Detroit.

Detroit
View attachment 148170
San Diego
View attachment 148171

The city of San Diego itself is more Democratic than the county's average and has voted for Democrats Clinton, Gore, Kerry, and Obama, respectively, in the last six presidential elections./QUOTE]
Shitforbrains thinks 52% is dominating.

You're obviously too stupid to follow the OP and need to potty somewhere. Go find another thread and leave the adults alone.
You mean the adults calling you on your lies.....trying to present third world country cities as the U.S. city of Detroit? So....why is it that your so-called religion makes it ok for you to lie so much? I thought that lying was a bad thing....something that muslims get accused of doing all the time......I guess your religion is the same, eh?

Detroit
View attachment 148170
San Diego
View attachment 148171

Waiting to see the slums of San Diego. Oh wait, you can't. The worst area of San Diego is a dream neighborhood in Detroit.
San Diego is a Democrat dominated city, Lying Boy.

Detroit
View attachment 148170
San Diego
View attachment 148171

Thanks for link, dumbass.

Registered voters 1,530,462 50.0%
Democratic 531,941 34.8%
Republican 503,639 32.9%

Detroit
View attachment 148170
San Diego
View attachment 148171

Shitforbrains thinks 52% is dominating.
Yes, it is....you've been owned again and again and again in this thread. You like showing what a liar you are? Is that your end game? Self-flagellation?

You mean the adults calling you on your lies.....trying to present third world country cities as the U.S. city of Detroit? So....why is it that your so-called religion makes it ok for you to lie so much? I thought that lying was a bad thing....something that muslims get accused of doing all the time......I guess your religion is the same, eh?
I thought that lying was a bad thing....
yet you voted for Bill Clinton, and Barrack Hussein Obama, and didn't flinch at their lies. Can you spell Hypocrite?

71edfa307d40725b1d78e9a50e507855.jpg

Detroit
View attachment 148170
San Diego
View attachment 148171

Democratic 531,941 34.8%
Republican 503,639 32.9%
You just took the % for the entire county.....not just the city.......:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Detroit
View attachment 148170
San Diego
View attachment 148171

Democratic 531,941 34.8%
Republican 503,639 32.9%
You just took the % for the entire county.....not just the city.......:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
According to the San Diego County Registrar of Voters, as of June 2013, there are 1,556,739 registered voters in San Diego County. Of those, 547,897 (35.2%) are registered Democratic, 526,306 (33.8%) are registered Republican, 401,340 (25.8%) declined to state a political party, 51,993 (3.3%) are registered American Independence Party, 11,657 (0.7%) are registered Libertarian, 7,675 (0.5%) are registered Green, and 4,012 (0.3%) are registered Peace & Freedom.[8]
:lmao::laugh::lol::rofl::rofl:
Dumbass, read your own links.

Forum List

Back