Just Like His Brother George, Jeb Bush Smoked Pot and Drank.

Colorado regrets their decision to legalize pot. No need to make this mistake everywhere. Increase jail time for smoking it and even admitting it.

They regret the decision all the way to the bank. It is making them loads of money. Don't like pot? Don't smoke it. Instead you go running off to get the nanny state to legislate morality. Small government indeed.
The governor would have vetoed the bill if he could have a do over. Crime is up, vagrancy is up, social services is swamped, driving accidents are up along with DUI convictions, children are exposed to toxic fumes in the parks. It's a disaster and you want it everywhere? Law enforcement has nothing to do with Big Goverment. I suppose murdering people should be legalized since that's big government too?

Oh really? The reports I am reading are stating the crime rate is actually dropping.

If Legalizing Marijuana Was Supposed To Cause More Crime It s Not Doing A Very Good Job

Again, if you don't like don't smoke it but you feel the need to have the nanny state decide for all citizens. Besides, it isn't really any of your business.

Are you implying that a Drudge Feeding FOX Watcher would make something like that up?

I am not implying, I am flat out stating its utter baloney. lol.
You would admit to the Truth anyway. Pot is harming the children and ruining lives.

So have I!!! So fucking what.

Legalize pot
and enjoy the drink

;)
Colorado regrets their decision to legalize pot. No need to make this mistake everywhere. Increase jail time for smoking it and even admitting it.

They regret the decision all the way to the bank. It is making them loads of money. Don't like pot? Don't smoke it. Instead you go running off to get the nanny state to legislate morality. Small government indeed.
The governor would have vetoed the bill if he could have a do over. Crime is up, vagrancy is up, social services is swamped, driving accidents are up along with DUI convictions, children are exposed to toxic fumes in the parks. It's a disaster and you want it everywhere? Law enforcement has nothing to do with Big Goverment. I suppose murdering people should be legalized since that's big government too?

Oh really? The reports I am reading are stating the crime rate is actually dropping.

If Legalizing Marijuana Was Supposed To Cause More Crime It s Not Doing A Very Good Job

Again, if you don't like don't smoke it but you feel the need to have the nanny state decide for all citizens. Besides, it isn't really any of your business.
As a citizen forced to inhale your second hand drug smoke, it is certainly my business. I don't want it brought to any more states and I want it stopped in Colorado.

Oh boo hoo. People do stuff I dislike all the time but that doesn't mean I go rushing off the nanny state to get them to do something about it.

Besides, what does that have to do with your bogus claim that crime in Colorado has risen? It hasn't.

As a citizen forced to inhale your second hand drug smoke, it is certainly my business. I don't want it brought to any more states and I want it stopped in Colorado.

Oh boo hoo. People do stuff I dislike all the time but that doesn't mean I go rushing off the nanny state to get them to do something about it.

Besides, what does that have to do with your bogus claim that crime in Colorado has risen? It hasn't.

Yet you vote far left as often as you can..

Nonsense. How would you know anyway? I've voted third party in almost every election. Care to get anything else incorrect about me? You seem to be very good at it though.

Nonsense. How would you know anyway? I've voted third party in almost every election. Care to get anything else incorrect about me? You seem to be very good at it though.

You vote for far left candidates no mater the letter behind their name.

You just proven with your comments how far left you truly are only think that the far left has a (D) next to their name.

You just proven with your comments how far left you truly are only think that the far left has a (D) next to their name.

Whatever you say pal.

Only 3 "far lefts" in your two sentences of inane prattle? You're slipping mate.

Whatever you say pal.

Only 3 "far lefts" in your two sentences of inane prattle? You're slipping mate.

You even posted far left propaganda about Colorado even though the far left NYTimes claims you are wrong!

Whatever you say pal.

You even posted far left propaganda about Colorado even though the far left NYTimes claims you are wrong!

"Marijuana supporters note that violent crimes in Denver — where the bulk of Colorado’s pot retailers are — are down so far this year. The number of robberies from January through April fell by 4.8 percent from the same time in 2013, and assaults were down by 3.7 percent. Over all, crime in Denver is down by about 10 percent, though it is impossible to say whether changes to marijuana laws played any role in that decline."

This from your own article.

Whatever you say pal.

"Marijuana supporters note that violent crimes in Denver — where the bulk of Colorado’s pot retailers are — are down so far this year. The number of robberies from January through April fell by 4.8 percent from the same time in 2013, and assaults were down by 3.7 percent. Over all, crime in Denver is down by about 10 percent, though it is impossible to say whether changes to marijuana laws played any role in that decline."

Original far left drone comment: "Besides, what does that have to do with your bogus claim that crime in Colorado has risen? It hasn't."

Notice how the far left drone used only one set of numbers..

DUI/DWI's up 12.8% but I guess to a far left drone these are not crimes..

Also from the article:

Criminal marijuana cases in Colorado plunged by 65 percent in 2013, the first full year of legalization for personal recreational use, but the police in some areas have been writing dozens of tickets to crack down on public marijuana smokers. Police and fire officials across the state have been contending with a sharp rise in home explosions, as people use flammable butane to make hashish oil.. And despite a galaxy of legal, regulated marijuana stores across the state, prosecutors say a dangerous illicit market persists.

Last edited:

Whatever you say pal.

Original far left drone comment: "Besides, what does that have to do with your bogus claim that crime in Colorado has risen? It hasn't."

Notice how the fra left drone used only on set of statitics..

"Of more than 5,500 drug- and alcohol-related tickets served to impaired drivers in 2014, 354 of them involved only marijuana."

Colorado State Patrol Legal marijuana brought new era of DUI arrests in 2014 gazette.com

Whatever you say pal.

"Of more than 5,500 drug- and alcohol-related tickets served to impaired drivers in 2014, 354 of them involved only marijuana."

Colorado State Patrol Legal marijuana brought new era of DUI arrests in 2014 gazette.com

And the far left drone defeats their own comments!

Have to love how the far left will always shoot themselves in the foot.

Yes crime was UP!!!

Goes against what the far left drone originally posted, but the far left would much rather see the world burn than admit they were wrong!

A crack-smoking daughter and a Mexican-American wife detained at customs for lying about $19k in clothes and jewelery: Why Jeb Bush might not run for president

Read more: Why Jeb Bush might not run for president - Daily Mail Online

Jeb has a reported history of drug abuse - including smuggling/trafficking.

Jeb is probably looking at Newt Gingrich running for president with all his baggage and thinking, "If he can do it, by golly I can do it!"

Whatever you say pal.

And the far left drone defeats their own comments!

Have to love how the far left will always shoot themselves in the foot.

Yes crime was UP!!!

Goes against what the far left drone originally posted, but the far left would much rather see the world burn than admit they were wrong!

DUIs may be up but only 354 out of 5,500 are due to those impaired solely on pot. If it makes you feel better to pretend that is solely because of pot then have it. All the doom and gloom the anti-pot crowd claimed would come to pass doesn't seem to be occurring. Now kindly buzz offs.

Whatever you say pal.

How many involved marijuana and alcohol?

Forum List

Back