Just keep defending Limbaugh hate-speech people. Please.

Look at this way left wing rush listeners less advertisements more air time for you to listen to rush. He has enough money he could pay for his own air time until other advertiser come and beg to take the empty spots of air time.:lol::clap2:

Keep on keeping on.

The woman becomes "yesterday's news", but they all remember that the Republican party labels women "prostitutes" when women dare to have a different point of view.

Good Work!

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

But people remember obama's failed economy more. Which affects a person's wallet more something someone said, or a failed obama economical policy?
Why would people "remember" something that didn't happen????
The economy the GOP deliberately destroyed is recovering under Obama despite everything the GOP has been doing to prevent it.

Economists say U.S. economy improving at faster pace | The Tennessean | tennessean.com
WASHINGTON — The U.S. economy is improving faster than economists had expected. They now foresee slightly stronger growth and hiring than they did two months earlier — trends that would help President Barack Obama’s re-election hopes.
That’s among the findings of an Associated Press survey late last month of leading economists. The economists think the unemployment rate will fall from its current 8.3 percent to 8 percent by Election Day. That’s better than their 8.4 percent estimate when surveyed in late December.
By the end of 2013, they predict unemployment will drop to 7.4 percent, down from their earlier estimate of 7.8 percent, according to the AP Economy Survey.
So ed the liar somehow thinks economist will get it right this time? If they can call and economy why didn't they call the bad economy in 2007? You failed by using "experts" that got us into this mess.
New home sales are down, we lost over a million employed people last month if they were the retired baby boomers who filled those vacant employment spots? Surely their would be a graph showing they were replaced. We have a record number of people on food stamps. The unemployment numbers are cooked by obama's labor department. obama administration is telling Americans company's it would be better for them if they took their jobs outside the U.S.. GM just laid off 1300 workers because of a failed green car ideal. America has lost millions of dollars that obama gave to his green project programs. Fannie Mae Reports 4Q Loss, Asks for $4.6 Billion from Government
Read more at Fannie Mae Reports 4Q Loss, Asks for $4.6 Billion from Government

So ed you can lie too yourself but to the really smart people like me no you can't lie.

OH and let's not forget about obama's fail energy plan. When gas prices go up it hurts the economy, so I am shocked that those experts did not take oil prices into consideration.

Every second you people keep defending him loses you more women voters.

The only people who don't see what Limbaugh did as assinine are dittoheads.

So, just keep on talking your way into a massive electoral loss.

Do you all even realize that women can vote?

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Women with brains see right through this bullshit.

Liberal women make me sick.

But people remember obama's failed economy more. Which affects a person's wallet more something someone said, or a failed obama economical policy?
The economy the GOP deliberately destroyed is recovering under Obama despite everything the GOP has been doing to prevent it.

Economists say U.S. economy improving at faster pace | The Tennessean | tennessean.com
WASHINGTON — The U.S. economy is improving faster than economists had expected. They now foresee slightly stronger growth and hiring than they did two months earlier — trends that would help President Barack Obama’s re-election hopes.
That’s among the findings of an Associated Press survey late last month of leading economists. The economists think the unemployment rate will fall from its current 8.3 percent to 8 percent by Election Day. That’s better than their 8.4 percent estimate when surveyed in late December.
By the end of 2013, they predict unemployment will drop to 7.4 percent, down from their earlier estimate of 7.8 percent, according to the AP Economy Survey.
So ed the liar somehow thinks economist will get it right this time? If they can call and economy why didn't they call the bad economy in 2007? You failed by using "experts" that got us into this mess.
They did, in fact, everyone called it except your MessiahRushie, who both claims that it was predicted for the last 4 years of the "Bush Regime" and that no one knew in 2008!!! Of course, even LimpBoy knew the economy was in the tank in 2007 because he refused to make a bet on the economy with a caller who had it pegged!!!! Just look at the phony excuse the pathological liar gave to refuse the bet!!!!!

June 9, 2011
RUSH: Now, the point here is this is 2008; this is three years ago. It's three years ago. Three years ago we're not in this economic mess. This is January 2008. We don't even know this economic mess is headed our way. We don't even know the calamity that's ahead of us

June 13, 2011
RUSH: Well, my point is, they told you we were in a recession and getting worse for the last four years of the Bush regime. It wasn't true but you believed it.

Caller Proposes Recession Bet
December 20, 2007
CALLER: I was hoping that I might make a wager with you and, to be fair, it was based on income. So I'm saying that the economy is going to have a major recession to a depression, within the next two to three years -- and I base that belief on the housing market. A case where people are tapped out with equity; they've been living the good life, and now that spigot is shut off. Now they're going to credit cards and they're showing through the roof on defaults. I think it's just a matter of time before this house of cards collapses. What do you thinks? [sic]

RUSH: Nope. I don't think it's going to happen. I've been hearing things like this my whole life. I've been hearing the national debt is going to wipe us out. I've been hearing the annual deficit is going to wipe us out. I've been hearing the credit card debt and that people are not saving enough money, is going to wipe us out. I keep hearing that Social Security is going to wipe us out in 50 years unless we reform it. I think that the country is built on far more than a house of cards, and I wouldn't enter into a wager like this publicly because I choose not too violate federal gambling laws.

December 11, 2007
RUSH: By the way, I want to renew a bet. I will bet my life's fortune against Algore's that what he predicts in 2030 will not happen...
I made this offer six months ago, and I'll make it again in future days

428079_10151356428385471_435917560470_23145123_1122159511_n.jpg

She was a plant from the day she enrolled at Georgetown. A tool. The Left is funny that way.

Regardless of what you say she was Intense, was what Rush Limbaugh did and said all A OK with you? I have not read the thread, due to time restrictions that I am under, so if you have answered this then can you repeat your stance, so I can understand your position, pretty please.

The video request was pretty funny because it was obviously in the Limbaugh style of pointing out absurdity by being absurd.
I don't think it is appropriate to call a woman a slut or a whore even when trying to make a joke. But the left has been pretty good at that too as has been demonstrated so any faux outrage is misplaced.
I haven't cared much for Rush in a long time. I do find him at time to be mean spirited and other times he does make me laugh out loud.
I don't care much for this Georgetown co-ed that is looking for a handout either.
I get that you want to be on the pill and it doesn't make you a slut. Find another way to pay for it. I've been married to and dated women on the pill going back to when I was 17 years old. It's not that expensive.

So ed the liar somehow thinks economist will get it right this time? If they can call and economy why didn't they call the bad economy in 2007? You failed by using "experts" that got us into this mess.New home sales are down, we lost over a million employed people last month if they were the retired baby boomers who filled those vacant employment spots? Surely their would be a graph showing they were replaced. We have a record number of people on food stamps. The unemployment numbers are cooked by obama's labor department. obama administration is telling Americans company's it would be better for them if they took their jobs outside the U.S.. GM just laid off 1300 workers because of a failed green car ideal. America has lost millions of dollars that obama gave to his green project programs. Fannie Mae Reports 4Q Loss, Asks for $4.6 Billion from Government

So ed you can lie too yourself but to the really smart people like me no you can't lie.

OH and let's not forget about obama's fail energy plan. When gas prices go up it hurts the economy, so I am shocked that those experts did not take oil prices into consideration.
They did, in fact, everyone called it except your MessiahRushie, who both claims that it was predicted for the last 4 years of the "Bush Regime" and that no one knew in 2008!!! Of course, even LimpBoy knew the economy was in the tank in 2007 because he refused to make a bet on the economy with a caller who had it pegged!!!! Just look at the phony excuse the pathological liar gave to refuse the bet!!!!!

June 9, 2011
RUSH: Now, the point here is this is 2008; this is three years ago. It's three years ago. Three years ago we're not in this economic mess. This is January 2008. We don't even know this economic mess is headed our way. We don't even know the calamity that's ahead of us

June 13, 2011
RUSH: Well, my point is, they told you we were in a recession and getting worse for the last four years of the Bush regime. It wasn't true but you believed it.

December 20, 2007
CALLER: I was hoping that I might make a wager with you and, to be fair, it was based on income. So I'm saying that the economy is going to have a major recession to a depression, within the next two to three years -- and I base that belief on the housing market. A case where people are tapped out with equity; they've been living the good life, and now that spigot is shut off. Now they're going to credit cards and they're showing through the roof on defaults. I think it's just a matter of time before this house of cards collapses. What do you thinks? [sic]

RUSH: Nope. I don't think it's going to happen. I've been hearing things like this my whole life. I've been hearing the national debt is going to wipe us out. I've been hearing the annual deficit is going to wipe us out. I've been hearing the credit card debt and that people are not saving enough money, is going to wipe us out. I keep hearing that Social Security is going to wipe us out in 50 years unless we reform it. I think that the country is built on far more than a house of cards, and I wouldn't enter into a wager like this publicly because I choose not too violate federal gambling laws.

December 11, 2007
RUSH: By the way, I want to renew a bet. I will bet my life's fortune against Algore's that what he predicts in 2030 will not happen...
They did, in fact, everyone called it
Who is everyone called it and proved a link? and did these experts that you sited earlier taks high oil prices as a factor that they came up with is the economy getting better?

So ed the liar somehow thinks economist will get it right this time? If they can call and economy why didn't they call the bad economy in 2007? You failed by using "experts" that got us into this mess.New home sales are down, we lost over a million employed people last month if they were the retired baby boomers who filled those vacant employment spots? Surely their would be a graph showing they were replaced. We have a record number of people on food stamps. The unemployment numbers are cooked by obama's labor department. obama administration is telling Americans company's it would be better for them if they took their jobs outside the U.S.. GM just laid off 1300 workers because of a failed green car ideal. America has lost millions of dollars that obama gave to his green project programs. Fannie Mae Reports 4Q Loss, Asks for $4.6 Billion from Government

June 9, 2011

June 13, 2011

December 20, 2007

December 11, 2007
They did, in fact, everyone called it
Who is everyone called it and proved a link? and did these experts that you sited earlier taks high oil prices as a factor that they came up with is the economy getting better?
You had your MessiahRushie claim that they were saying it for Bush's entire last term and you had an average man on the street so sure of it that he challenged the pathological liar to a bet, which he refused because he knew the economy was already in the tank, and you still pretend that no one knew. How could the average man on the street know it, but no one else????

I love how you always play dumb while claiming to be so smart! :rofl::lmao:
I am more intelligent than both of you combined.

And its making the rw's crazy.

lushbo has now lost 29 sponsors and THAT is making the rw's crazy.

Love it but the rw's are in DEEP denial and don't want to be confused by FACTS.

Well, it's true he's lost 29. But look on the bright side: He also picked up one sponsor!

That sponsor is an agency that makes arrangements for married men and women to have private, elicit affairs with other married folks. True Story! A perfect match for Rush's show. Do you think the company encourages members to use birth control?

His next new sponsor will probably be the makers of hillbilly heroin.

Every second you people keep defending him loses you more women voters.

The only people who don't see what Limbaugh did as assinine are dittoheads.

So, just keep on talking your way into a massive electoral loss.

Do you all even realize that women can vote?

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Women with brains see right through this bullshit.

Liberal women make me sick.

If a chick with a dick made you sick you could be a poet.

Judging by how wrong you were about your dishonorably discharged soldier boy at OWS in Oakland, I say YOU need to keep on keeping on. This will be forgotten by November. If its brought up your President gets laughed out of office in disgrace. If he wins he serves as a castrated disgraced president. I do hope he runs with this as one of his issues with her right out front.

No clue what you are referring to.

Did you somehow "prove" that Scott Olsen wasn't hurt by the police at the OWS protest in Oakland? Or somehow "prove" that Scott Olsen was "dishonorably discharged"?

Either way, I'm sure you probably repeated it enough to convince yourself that that's the case anyway.

Be that as it may, as far as I know, the Oakland police had nothing to do with the Republican party, except that both were trying their best to get rid of OWS.

So there's really no resemblance between the two situations....

Well, it's true he's lost 29. But look on the bright side: He also picked up one sponsor!

That sponsor is an agency that makes arrangements for married men and women to have private, elicit affairs with other married folks. True Story! A perfect match for Rush's show. Do you think the company encourages members to use birth control?

Nice.

But wouldn't that site's clientele be a bunch of "whores"?

Thom Hartmann calls you and anyone else who says Rush lost more than 12 sponsors a liar.

Rush Limbaugh has lost 12 advertisers so far | Thom Hartmann - News & info from the #1 progressive radio show

Thom Hartmann calls you and anyone else who says Rush lost more than 12 sponsors a liar.

Rush Limbaugh has lost 12 advertisers so far | Thom Hartmann - News & info from the #1 progressive radio show

Really? Your "proof" is a link to another messageboard?

Really? Your "proof" is a link to another messageboard?
You have a very limited comprehension level, take your time and revisit Thom Hartmann progressive talk show host web site one more time.

Last edited:
I just emailed ProFlowers and told them to remove me from their database since they dropped their Rush advertising. It's the only sponsor I have done business with.
It's unfortunate they have some great deals. But none of these companies appear to support the First Ammendment and worse bow to political correctness.

Forum List

Back