Just How Far?

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Did Obama set the Negro back? I personally don't see another Negro president for the next fifty years. One may run but its NOT going to happen. Who in the country is going to trust yet another colored to run this country after his example?

Two credit down grades
Nukes to Iran
Importing Ebola
Importing terrorists
A larger debt than ALL other presidents combined
One of the most crooked governments in history
Crime rates up
Food stamp use up
Lowest home ownership
Smallest military
The greatest rise of radical groups BOTH inside and overseas this country has seen

A lot of the things he did will harm this country for years and the world forever. Sh# Stain has done more damage to this country not only on a social level but an economic level then BOTH world wars.

Fury

We could have another black president but next time maybe he will be more qualified than just being black.

SHE will be a conservative.

upload_2017-1-20_14-41-5.jpeg

Damn straight! No more of this progressive crap. The blue collar Democrats, both white and colored, will leave the Democratic party like it's a sinking ship.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Last edited:
Did Obama set the Negro back? I personally don't see another Negro president for the next fifty years. One may run but its NOT going to happen. Who in the country is going to trust yet another colored to run this country after his example?

Two credit down grades
Nukes to Iran
Importing Ebola
Importing terrorists
Crime rates up
Food stamp use up
Lowest home ownership
Smallest military
The greatest rise of radical groups BOTH inside and overseas this country has seen

A lot of the things he did will harm this country for years and the world forever. Sh# Stain has done more damage to this country not only on a social level but an economic level then BOTH world wars.

Fury

Disagree!

150 years.

Minimum.

Still that butthurt over Obama's success, eh? I mean, what a ridiculous list. "Importing Ebola" probably had everyone on the floor, collapsed in fits of laughter.

Planet earth considers Obama to be one of the greats. You need to accept that, and stop whining about how jealous you are of his success.

I do see the problems you have now, so I understand the hysteria. Who are you going to cry about now? Who will you try to blame for your own constant catastrophic screwups?

Still that butthurt over Obama's success, eh? I mean, what a ridiculous list. "Importing Ebola" probably had everyone on the floor, collapsed in fits of laughter.

Planet earth considers Obama to be one of the greats. You need to accept that, and stop whining about how jealous you are of his success.

I do see the problems you have now, so I understand the hysteria. Who are you going to cry about now? Who will you try to blame for your own constant catastrophic screwups?
You sound like an old barfly talking to himself.

Hey now (-:

Seriously, Obama and family represented us very well. I can't think of a country off hand that can have the diversity of real class. Bitching about his race or effect on race is pathetic. Our legal system is racist. Shooting cops is not an answer. BLM is about a bunch of kids who need to get jobs, but so was the Vietnam protests. There's an issue.

We can bitch about the economy, but the real issue is growth .. not spending so much, and there may not have been much he could do with that given the credit meltdown and massive private debt. I just never got where he stood on what the US's role in the world should be. Given his background, it's understandable that he had a keen dislike to our tendency towards imperialism, and thinking we should lecture and prod other countries with our view of democracy and human rights. But then he horribly waffled from meddling to just doing nothing to prevent slaughter in the ME.

Hey now (-:

Seriously, Obama and family represented us very well. I can't think of a country off hand that can have the diversity of real class. Bitching about his race or effect on race is pathetic. Our legal system is racist. Shooting cops is not an answer. BLM is about a bunch of kids who need to get jobs, but so was the Vietnam protests. There's an issue.

We can bitch about the economy, but the real issue is growth .. not spending so much, and there may not have been much he could do with that given the credit meltdown and massive private debt. I just never got where he stood on what the US's role in the world should be. Given his background, it's understandable that he had a keen dislike to our tendency towards imperialism, and thinking we should lecture and prod other countries with our view of democracy and human rights. But then he horribly waffled from meddling to just doing nothing to prevent slaughter in the ME.
Obama didn't represent me at all. I oppose everything he did or stands for. Speak for yourself.

BLM kids need jobs? No shit, maybe they need to leave their Democrat strongholds.

Two credit down grades
Nukes to Iran
Importing Ebola
Importing terrorists
Crime rates up
Food stamp use up
Lowest home ownership
Smallest military

Fury

Disagree!

150 years.

Minimum.

If you had had the effort to look at the last 50 years of history and all the changes that happened in industry, science, technology, arts, music, politics, way of life, and the unexpected results all elections bring, you would not have made the hasty and careless and foolish prediction that there will not be another black president for the next 150 years.

You seem to have forgotten that the first president who was a person of color was followed in that office by another person of color.

ORANGE, That is how idiots describe Donald trump, because in their inability to invalidate him, they have to resort to name calling and demonization. For the idiots who see and judge a person by the color of skin is more important than the content of character.

You know them, they are called: Democrats.

Forum List

Back