The "Walking Part" Of Todays Ceremonies.How Would Hillary Be Walking In The Parade? Some Assistance?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:2up: Did you all catch Hillary leaving the luncheon earlier today? I thought I saw persons on each side of her. But not Bill, he later on was on his own. I guess Hillary had to have her two friends by her sides in case he knees buckled.
But can you imagine if Hillary had to walk the parade, just like the last few Presidents? {not sure when the tradition started}
God, would she have been given a walker? Would Hillary have Bill on her left, Some big black dude to her right, and Huma right behind her?. And how long would Hillary be walking before she collapses and asks to go home to take a nap? :cow:

:2up: Did you all catch Hillary leaving the luncheon earlier today? I thought I saw persons on each side of her. But not Bill, he later on was on his own. I guess Hillary had to have her two friends by her sides in case he knees buckled.
But can you imagine if Hillary had to walk the parade, just like the last few Presidents? {not sure when the tradition started}
God, would she have been given a walker? Would Hillary have Bill on her left, Some big black dude to her right, and Huma right behind her?. And how long would Hillary be walking before she collapses and asks to go home to take a nap? :cow:
A chance she was not elected you Américan peoples will pay for her personal care under Obamacare

if its Hillary in 2020, we can all see her being rolled out in the parade on a bed with doctors on both sides
Michel oups Michelle Obama is maybe thinking about it for 2020 ? Good grace that mean Obama back at the white house.a nightmare

Last edited:
  • Banned
if its Hillary in 2020, we can all see her being rolled out in the parade on a bed with doctors on both sides
Michel oups Michelle Obama is many thinking about it for 2020 ? Good grace that mean Obama back at the white house.a nightmare
what if its Bernie Sanders, I still cant picture him trying to walk a mile or 2.

Bernie Sanders is a lot less worst than Hillary and Obama but he did talk a lot against Trump on CNN.

She would have stayed in the safe space of her limousine.

She could always talk, with whatever phony accent, depending on location, but she could never walk the walk.

Jesus man, do you ever give it a rest? I wasn't a Trump supporter at all, but I had a smile on my face for most of the inauguration and felt pride in being an American. It's sad that on a historic day like this you still feel the need to go after and demean Clinton. Get a life.

Last edited:
Jesus man, do you ever give it a rest? I wasn't a Trump supporter at all, but I had a smile on my face for most of the inauguration and felt pride in being an American. It's sad that on a history day like this you still feel the need to go after and demean Clinton. Get a life.
You should be proud of been American :)..i adore the USA for a lot reasons and at first to i did not realy like Trump i mean at the start of the primary but he did show that he could become a great President and he as something so precious still if he is very rich he love is family. when is sign today with is children around him it was beautiful. he is the father of your country :)

The "Walking Part" Of Todays Ceremonies.How Would Hillary Be Walking In The Parade? Some Assistance?

She'd have difficulty. She'd keep swerving sharply left every 5 seconds or so, running into street lamps and tripping over the curb.

I guess right wingers didn't notice Trump's heavy breathing. He sounded like he was snorting caine after every sentence.

A chance she was not elected you Américan peoples will pay for her personal care under Obamacare

Nope, she has a permanent exemption from it.

She'd have difficulty. She'd keep swerving sharply left every 5 seconds or so, running into street lamps and tripping over the curb.
hillary would also stay in the limousine being there are a lot of flies in DC

I don't care about Hillary anymore. I would not mind if we never discussed her again

Hopefully shot out of a cannon without a landing net?

funny-bill-clinton-staring-ass-obama-president-Inauguration-old-habits-pics.jpg

Forum List

Back