Just how creepy is Herman Cain?

Republicans think killing cute bunnies and pet goldfish is becoming of a Presidential contender?

Herman Cain says goldfish, rabbit are safe | MNN - Mother Nature Network

No need to worry about that rabbit*or goldfish in Herman Cain's surreal new "campaign" ads — he says no animals were harmed in the making of the videos.
It remains unclear, though, if we should be worried about Cain himself.
If you haven't seen the ads yet, brace yourself, then click here. Both feature the same little girl standing in a dystopian landscape and explaining a non-intuitive metaphor: goldfish = economy, mud = stimulus; rabbit = small business, catapult + shotgun = tax code. "Any questions?" the girl asks, twice, in each ad.
The ads have drawn criticism from animal-rights groups, including the Humane Society and PETA, which say they trivialize animal suffering. Cain's political action committee responded on YouTube that "the goldfish is fine," and Cain told Politico on Tuesday the rabbit is, too. "The liberals are trying to paint it like I'm killing animals," he said. "The rabbit that we shot was a toy, stuffed rabbit. It was not a real rabbit."

He is a shrill for the establishment you support!, but you don't understand that since your hero works in the place where poopies go.

Must be a Hannity reject

Uh Herman Cain is no longer a Presidential contender and has not been for some time now so the real question should be why are you paying attention to what he says and does? Did the left need a break from obsessing over Palin?

The question is..

Why would conservatives take this guy seriously as a presidential contender

Torturing bunnies and goldfish in front of a little girl?

why should that bother you on the left. you voted for a man who ran his car off a bridge driving drunk then left the girl in his car to drown.

we always asked how you all could take that guy seriously?

then you tortured us people for years by re-electing the scum over and over.

Republicans think killing cute bunnies and pet goldfish is becoming of a Presidential contender?

No need to worry about that rabbit*or goldfish in Herman Cain's surreal new "campaign" ads — he says no animals were harmed in the making of the videos.
If you haven't seen the ads yet, brace yourself, then click here. Both feature the same little girl standing in a dystopian landscape and explaining a non-intuitive metaphor: goldfish = economy, mud = stimulus; rabbit = small business, catapult + shotgun = tax code. "Any questions?" the girl asks, twice, in each ad.
The ads have drawn criticism from animal-rights groups, including the Humane Society and PETA, which say they trivialize animal suffering. Cain's political action committee responded on YouTube that "the goldfish is fine," and Cain told Politico on Tuesday the rabbit is, too. "The liberals are trying to paint it like I'm killing animals," he said. "The rabbit that we shot was a toy, stuffed rabbit. It was not a real rabbit."

are you in a time warp?.....its march 2012 dude.

Let me check.........damn you are right, it is March 2012

And it still puzzling how this guy could be the top choice of Conservatives

Uh Herman Cain is no longer a Presidential contender and has not been for some time now so the real question should be why are you paying attention to what he says and does? Did the left need a break from obsessing over Palin?

Okay, according to snakedoc, we should only discuss people who are running for President.

What a drag. And who's gonna keep track?

Dang. Boring.

No what I did was ask the question why are you discussing what he say's and does he is no longer running for President or playing any major role in the Republican primary he is not doing interviews on major news shows anymore. Your more than welcome to discuss anyone you want I just wonder why you want to discuss someone who is no longer relevant in the political arena.

Not to worry, a LOT of people are still puzzled over your alls choice of the Obama OVER a Experienced WOMAN candidate...

but you all CARE more for women....:badgrin:

080716_jc-watts3.jpg

Not to worry, a LOT of people are still puzzled over your alls choice of the Obama OVER a Experienced WOMAN candidate...

Yea.......Hillary was the choice candidate of the republican slime machine

But her backing Bush in the disastrous decision to invade Iraq did her in

That's so out there.

Rightwinger is suffering from sewergas relapse.

Yeah sure..that's you EXCUSE for voting for a INEXPERINCED JUNIOR SENATOR of LESS than two years..

And you have the NERVE to talk about Herman Cain..

Yeah sure..that's you EXCUSE for voting for a INEXPERINCED JUNIOR SENATOR of LESS than two years..

:rolleyes:

Obama never groped anyone or blew up bunnies in front of little girls.

You go, Stuphanie.

You go, Stuphanie.

really, were you there through out his life?
but we are suppose to believe Obama is a saint, I know.

I'm seriously wondering if the Democrats have an intelligent Black (meaning his daddy was a slave) possibility for President.

Please show one!!!!!!!!!

You go, Stuphanie.

Nah, he isn't a saint. But he isn't a POS like your hero Herman Cain.

You go, Stuphanie.

Nah, he isn't a saint. But he isn't a POS like your hero Herman Cain.

I'm not like you, I don't have Politicians as my heroes..
And many people do think Obama is a POS...damn what you going to do..

Two questions:

1. Where the fuck is JC?

2. Potential Black (by Black I mean the Black side is American) Democrat President?

TIA

Last edited:

2s14oki.gif

A fourth rate pizza magnate who laughs at killing bunnies and goldfish?

Forum List

Back