Just For Fun. What Caused Hurricane Ian? We've Never Seen Anything Like This. Was It Caused By Too Many White Republicans Driving S.U.Vs All The Time?

My_Chinchilla_Is_A_Racist

Platinum Member
Sep 17, 2022
Somewhere In Florida
Right? after, if not during this storm as it heads up the gulf of mexico opening up a can of whoop ass all over Florida, what do you think the libs/democrats/lurch/al gore may say, or explain the cause of this CAT 3 or 4 Storm? Are libs gonna blame climate change again? Really? aren't these storms the norm for pretty much every late summer? But Noooo! not this one, this hurricane is all the fault of all those rich white people flying in their 20 Million Dollar private jets and those supersized SUV's that get 5 miles to the gallon. :hyper: :slap::puhleeze:

all the fault of all those rich white people flying in their 20 Million Dollar private jets
1664088738449.png

As I stated in another forum, this was entirely predicted by global warming. The storms have been building up as latent heat and a hurricane was going to be the inevitable result.

Please turn up your irony detector before responding.

AL gore will tell us that the center of the earth is several million degrees now because of global climate change and its because of that and white people using too much electricity that formed hurricane Ian

Business as usual here in Florida. Been here for over 50 years. I have sustain damage but have yet to have my house blown down. It is part of life if you want to live in Florida. Beats earth quakes, wild fires, mud slides, floods, etc. At least you have time to prepare and/or leave. In 2004 I got hit with 3 hurricanes in row but nothing in the last 18 years.

Hurricane%20Ivan.jpg

Business as usual here in Florida. Been here for over 50 years. I have sustain damage but have yet to have my house blown down. It is part of life if you want to live in Florida. Beats earth quakes, wild fires, mud slides, floods, etc. At least you have time to prepare and/or leave. In 2004 I got hit with 3 hurricanes in row but nothing in the last 18 years.

Hurricane%20Ivan.jpg
well my chinchilla is still blaming this storm on the last three Bush Presidents

Forum List

Back