Just before the election, regular unleaded was $1.99 in my area...today it is $2.85

This is now an ENERGY thread. :disbelief:

Just saw gasoline selling for $4.75. That is the cheapest it has been here since last year I think. Highest I've seen around here was $4.99 that I can clearly remember but it probably broke $5.00 at some point that I missed. I remember seeing gas hit $3.70 back in 2005 and thought THAT was shocking. Of course, $3.70 back then was like $5.61 now.

Just saw gasoline selling for $4.75. That is the cheapest it has been here since last year I think. Highest I've seen around here was $4.99 that I can clearly remember but it probably broke $5.00 at some point that I missed. I remember seeing gas hit $3.70 back in 2005 and thought THAT was shocking.
We paid 5.50 a month ago, 5.00 today

Just saw gasoline selling for $4.75. That is the cheapest it has been here since last year I think. Highest I've seen around here was $4.99 that I can clearly remember but it probably broke $5.00 at some point that I missed. I remember seeing gas hit $3.70 back in 2005 and thought THAT was shocking. Of course, $3.70 back then was like $5.61 now.

Its dropped to $4.19 here.

Still over twice what it was prior to the election.

FJB

Forum List

Back