Just back again

hipeter924

Not a zombie yet
May 5, 2009
Nowhere you can follow
I developed my own hate club here possibly. I was going through clinical depression at the time, so thanks for that guys. Telling someone they are ugly, etc and putting them down, is really nice. But that is over with now, continue hating me in your own time. I am not here to discuss how much you hate me because of how you view me vs how I really am.

I am not the American group that spoke above volume and ruined the restaurant experience. Never got a complaint, never caused one. So bashing me as a person for nothing really. I fact I do better than most people, as I learn the language and speak it there*.

Not sure whether I should return to this forum (or for how long), but will give it a shot.

*Spent three weeks with a French family, and spoke French in fact.

1f0a9f2465201b95a809ffc7e48799f6.jpg

Welcome back, whomever you are.:)

Pay no mind to what some folks say. There are A LOT here who will lift you up..not slap you down. Ya just gotta find 'em. Or let them find you. :)

No ham no cheese.

Show us the cheese.
I am a liberal/progressive, so deal with it. Obama is the best President America has had for a long while, and will continue to be so - till Hillary or someone else wins when Obama's term is up.

Hi, Hipeter924.
welcome.jpg

Hope you enjoy posting here, we can always use some fresh new ideas!

Forum List

Back