Just a thought about terrorism! Let me know what u think!

Discussion in 'Middle East - General' started by Chad2000k, Jul 7, 2005.

?

Is the London Bombing related to September 11 Attack?

1. Yes!

13 vote(s)
    72.2%
  2. No!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. In A Way Maybe?

3 vote(s)
    16.7%
  4. What are you talking about?

2 vote(s)
    11.1%
  1. Chad2000k

Chad2000k BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2
    After the attacks on London, i started thinking which is sorta bad in my mind. Anyways when 9/11 happened everybody started pointing fingers and ended up pointing at the Al-quadea. Of course that maybe their MO or thier way of doing that stuff but what if theres a group out there that imitates them. First Pres. Bush says theres weapons of mass destruction in Iraq or afghanistan. The U.N. checked it out theres nothing there. So we deploy troops anyway. The rebels attack and bomb like they still do now. If u stop and think for a moment, what about that MO in all that street bombing? Does it match with the 9/11? Not really because its a plane crash. So isnt that an obivious reason, what if there is no Osama Bin Laden or what if he didnt do anything wrong or what if its just a guy dressed up like him because the real guy is dead. Now if u compare the Oklahoma City Bombing a while back, i dont have facts for this but this is what i know. We executed the guy that did it or the court says he did it, have u ever gotten the feeling that we have the wrong guy dead? Who knows it could be the Al-quadea group that had that MO and cornered that one guy or his group. So now the question raises London? They were bombed on the street just like in Iraq where its still goin on today but there hasnt been anything from them now because of the bombing this morning? Or is it the rebels left the country unnoticed and arrived in London to do it? These are just some thoughts and some things where u have to stop and think for a second why did that happen. Well let me know.
    Latez

2. MissileMan

MissileMan Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +223
    Duck!

3. freeandfun1

freeandfun1 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +296
    You need to stop smoking so much herb bro. It is making you paranoid. You are making a lot of assumptions based on your obvious lack of knowledge. Not putting you down, just stating that you don't have all the facts straight nor do you seem to understand what is going on in this world. It is highly likely the bombs detonated in London today were detonated by English citizens or at least, recent immigrants.

Just a little question for you...

Did you know that the first three UK citizens killed in the fighting in Afghanistan were fighting for the Taliban? That should make you take pause and make you want to learn more about this enemy that is waging war on us - the west.

4. archangel

archangel Guest

Ratings:
    +0

:wtf: are you related to Hillary...another conspiracy theorist? :tinfoil:

5. Gunny

Gunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,770
    Terrorists -- those who wage war against noncombatants -- murderers -- should all be hunted down and shot. I don't care if AQ did this today or not. They STILL need to be hunted down and executed as well as the murdering scumsuckers that perpetrated the crime today.

There are NO innocent terrorists.

And it doesn't matter why it happened. There is no excuse for waging war against innocent civilians.

6. Chad2000k

Chad2000k BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Hillary? I dont even know which one.

Exactly why do people still wage war against innocent civilians? Because every one else is doin it so u do it too.

7. freeandfun1

freeandfun1 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +296
    First off, terrorists and those that harbor them are not innocent. Secondly, isn't that pic in your avatar a HIND-D? If so, it explains a lot about your thinking.

8. Gunny

Gunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,770
    Your statement doesn't make much sense; however, I assume you are implying the US military wages war against innocent civilians and I can assure you that such is not the case.

9. CSM

CSM Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +708
    Trolling is a more popular form of recreation for some.....

10. padisha emperor

padisha emperor Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +53

The fact that he has a HIND MI for avatar shouldn't be taken as sign for his personality.
    Don't judge him with it.

These attacks are probably terrorists, probably islam fundamentalist terrorists.
    So, in one sens it has relation with 911. And also with the british intervention in Iraq.

But it showed the main weakness of the occidental cities : the transports.
    The transports, metros, busses....are the easiest target for attempts.