Just a Song I Like :)

Personal choices from inner voices spoken with whispered lips, fund sorrows deeply known where I reason the right of our wrongs. Understanding when and why they were grown lends passion to actions lost through moments of us as, kind. Each to the other and further along with unanswered tries that turn to goodbye. Giving us the beginning of an ends who's days portray this as nothings mends.

It's going to be winter soon! It's already starting to feel like fall here in New England. The leaves are just beginning to change. In another month or two, all the trees will be different colors.
sample_autleaf1.gif

It's going to be winter soon! It's already starting to feel like fall here in New England. The leaves are just beginning to change. In another month or two, all the trees will be different colors.
sample_autleaf1.gif

Yeesh? Already?

It was 101 here the other day. lol

Yeesh? Already?

It was 101 here the other day. lol

Really? We had a very cool summer here. No heat waves or anything. It was mainly in the 70s and 80s most of the time this summer. It's still really nice and warm during the daytime, but I can feel the change in the air at nighttime. It's hard to explain, but when you've lived here all your life, you can just feel the change in the air when fall is coming. Also, I've been noticing some yellow leaves on some trees and the oak trees are dropping their acorns, so I think we might have an early fall here.

smileys-autumn-732782.gif
Lol! That's a good emoticon!

Really? We had a very cool summer here. No heat waves or anything. It was mainly in the 70s and 80s most of the time this summer. It's still really nice and warm during the daytime, but I can feel the change in the air at nighttime. It's hard to explain, but when you've lived here all your life, you can just feel the change in the air when fall is coming. Also, I've been noticing some yellow leaves on some trees and the oak trees are dropping their acorns, so I think we might have an early fall here.

smileys-autumn-732782.gif
Lol! That's a good emoticon!

Must be nice. lol!

I've been boiling these last few weeks.

I agreed on the emoticon, BTW. :)

Forum List

Back