Just a quick reminder

The Infidel

EVIL CONSERVATIVE
May 19, 2010
AMERITOPIA
The keynote speaker at the Obama's Convention will be none other than the womanizer and accused rapist himself Mr. Bill BJ Clinton himself.

Let's hear it for the hypocrites on the left.... :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Like any of you creeps give a rats arss about women and their rights :eusa_clap:

Is it possible for someone to be outraged at the republican platform regarding abortion and women and also be outraged at Bill Clinton? Although, I will reserve judgment until he is charged and tried in a court of law.

Just a reminder. The GOP's nominee is an accused bully that killed someone in France, not to metion he is also accused of cruelty to animals.

The keynote speaker at the Obama's Convention will be none other than the womanizer and accused rapist himself Mr. Bill BJ Clinton himself.

Let's hear it for the hypocrites on the left.... :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Like any of you creeps give a rats arss about women and their rights :eusa_clap:

Someone was listening to Mark Levin Last evening.:clap2:

Accused, not convicted. The lady admitted to lying. Thank you.

And most politicians or men in power are womanizers, your point?

political-pictures-bill-clinton-stimulus-package.png

Just a reminder. The GOP's nominee is an accused bully that killed someone in France, not to metion he is also accused of cruelty to animals.

The shocking pictures that show how Mitt Romney almost died as a young Mormon missionary | Mail Online

Not that it matters to hack like you but it was a car "ACCIDENT"

ac·ci·dent   [ak-si-duhnt]
noun
an undesirable or unfortunate happening that occurs unintentionally and usually results in harm, injury, damage, or loss; casualty; mishap: automobile accidents.
Law . such a happening resulting in injury that is in no way the fault of the injured person for which compensation or indemnity is legally sought.
any event that happens unexpectedly, without a deliberate plan or cause.
chance; fortune; luck: I was there by accident.
a fortuitous circumstance, quality, or characteristic: an accident of birth.

BTW, I'd rather put my dog on a car roof, well secured rather than EAT HIM!

Last edited:

Last person in the world to stick up for Romney, but the authorities in France ruled that the accident Romney was involved in was the fault of the other driver.

Romney in Car Crash Led Mormons From Tragedy in France - Bloomberg

The 21-year-old was driving mission leaders to Bordeaux in June, 1968, when a car driven by a Catholic priest who’d been drinking crossed into their lane and smashed head-on into their Citroen DS. The accident killed the Mormon mission president’s wife, who had been seated in the front between her husband and Romney. She was 57.

Come on, there's a whole slew of evil shit Romney has done in his life, we don't need to go there.

The shocking pictures that show how Mitt Romney almost died as a young Mormon missionary | Mail Online

Not that it matters to hack like you but it was a car "ACCIDENT"

ac·ci·dent   [ak-si-duhnt]
noun
an undesirable or unfortunate happening that occurs unintentionally and usually results in harm, injury, damage, or loss; casualty; mishap: automobile accidents.
Law . such a happening resulting in injury that is in no way the fault of the injured person for which compensation or indemnity is legally sought.
any event that happens unexpectedly, without a deliberate plan or cause.
chance; fortune; luck: I was there by accident.
a fortuitous circumstance, quality, or characteristic: an accident of birth.

BTW, I'd rather put my dog on a car roof, well secured rather than EAT HIM!

:clap2:

:lmao:

Forum List

Back