Jussie Smollet vs. Morton Downey, Jr.

So you had to go back 15 years to find the first case. That's special.

The second case, um, those kids were punished. They left outthe part where Corky the Retard instigated it by using a racial slur he heard at home.

There are literally thousands of virtue signaling douchebags who chose to believe Smollet just to hurt Trump.

Soulless ghouls.

There are literally thousands of virtue signaling douchebags who chose to believe Smollet just to hurt Trump.

Soulless ghouls.

Or that given the rise in hate crimes in this country, it wasn't completely implausible.

I doubted his story from the start, mostly because I know any idiot wearing a MAGA hat in downtown Chicago would get his ass kicked. So it wasn't credible on it's face. But most Americans don't know downtown Chicago.

Once his deception was exposed, everyone condemned it, though.

So the defense is

Downey was an idiot...who cares

Downey was a POS...who cares.

What. Smollett is a Rhodes scholar and a Dem legislator???

He's a nobody...but he's black. Downey was white and white folks can do what they want...

The FBI states that hate crimes increased 20% on Trump's watch. Which is what happens when you have an openly racist president condoning things.

By that logic, we shouldn't have any more murders because we put murderers in jail. Oh, wait.

I live in Chicago.. .I wasn't harmed a little tiny bit.

You're kind of babbling here now, buddy.
1) remind me again of all the racist things trump said as president? did he call people negros?

2) that’s because like the obamas you encourage these false flag propagandist

1) remind me again of all the racist things trump said as president? did he call people negros?

Guy, we've been over this a dozen times, and you come up with all sorts of rationalizations why Trump's racism is excuseable.

Trump signed on to the racist Birther theory about Obama. THat was the only real difference between him and the other 10 bags of bad ideas in 2016 who ran for the GOP nomination.

Guy, we've been over this a dozen times, and you come up with all sorts of rationalizations why Trump's racism is excuseable.

Trump signed on to the racist Birther theory about Obama. THat was the only real difference between him and the other 10 bags of bad ideas in 2016 who ran for the GOP nomination.
So your proof that Trump is racist is that he signed on to the theory that Obama might not be born in the USA? A theory that was started by Dems in the Clinton campaign?

How is that even racist?

Meanwhile, your cult leaders is out there calling African-Americans negros still....geez

So your proof that Trump is racist is that he signed on to the theory that Obama might not be born in the USA? A theory that was started by Dems in the Clinton campaign?

It wasn't started by the Clinton Campaign... it was first said by one crazy activist in Iowa and quickly rejected.

That he kept repeating it, and then started his presidential campaign because Obama mocked him at a WH Correspondence dinner, says a lot.

Meanwhile, your cult leaders is out there calling African-Americans negros still....geez

It's hard to take you seriously when you don't even have a mastery of simple grammar.

It wasn't started by the Clinton Campaign... it was first said by one crazy activist in Iowa and quickly rejected.

That he kept repeating it, and then started his presidential campaign because Obama mocked him at a WH Correspondence dinner, says a lot.

It's hard to take you seriously when you don't even have a mastery of simple grammar.
We live in in an era of disinformation. In all ways. Obama was and is a low talented individual. He does have charisma and the gift of bullshit platitudes. He spent most of his life as someone who just took what he could take and rant for office using the system against itself and destroying those who ran against him. Trump looks at competitors directly. The behind the scenes political machinations that parasites like Obama and many others do is not his way. So he is open to criticisms by those who have a voice and are shills of the elites. You saw that example by SNL with their viciousness towards two Repub female representatives in a skit. But you will never see the same with the Squad Reps and others the same way.

1) nope clinton staffers

2) it’s hard to take your seriously when you support racist like xiden

We live in in an era of disinformation. In all ways. Obama was and is a low talented individual. He does have charisma and the gift of bullshit platitudes. He spent most of his life as someone who just took what he could take and rant for office using the system against itself and destroying those who ran against him.

Actually, Obama is a pretty talented guy.... Harvard Law Review, State Legislator, Senator, President. And I'm not sure who he destroyed who ran against him. McCain and Romney have had pretty good careers after losing to Obama. Ironically, they are hated today by their own party for not drinking the Orange Koolaid.

Speaking of which...

Trump looks at competitors directly. The behind the scenes political machinations that parasites like Obama and many others do is not his way. So he is open to criticisms by those who have a voice and are shills of the elites.

Actually, Trump is a low-class individual who has little maturity or intelligence.

Really? Name them. We'll wait.

Liar.

"Patti Solis Doyle, who was Hillary’s campaign manager until the Iowa caucuses in 2008, admitted first in a tweet and second in a CNN interview that a Hillary staffer first spread the birther issue. While the staffer was fired, the termination happened after the cat was let out of the bag. Patient Zero, thus, was a member of Team Hillary."

"Patti Solis Doyle, who was Hillary’s campaign manager until the Iowa caucuses in 2008, admitted first in a tweet and second in a CNN interview that a Hillary staffer first spread the birther issue. While the staffer was fired, the termination happened after the cat was let out of the bag. Patient Zero, thus, was a member of Team Hillary."

So a staffer GOT FIRED for spreading a lie. You know, it's one thing to spread a lie in 2007 when no one really knew who Obama was yet, and another to spread that SAME RACIST LIE after he had been president for four years and it had been thoroughly debunked.

So a staffer GOT FIRED for spreading a lie. You know, it's one thing to spread a lie in 2007 when no one really knew who Obama was yet, and another to spread that SAME RACIST LIE after he had been president for four years and it had been thoroughly debunked.
haha she was running for president and was the front runner

the dems started the rumor. Trump merely repeated it

haha she was running for president and was the front runner

the dems started the rumor. Trump merely repeated it

Except Hillary didn't start the rumor, she fired the person who did.

Are you in fucking fifth grade, "But Sally did it first!!!"

I don't know if the fired staffer who said it was a racist or if she just mistook biographical information on Barack Obama I for Barack Obama II (the second one was the president).

But, um, when Trump said it, it was racist... because he knew the truth, and repeated a lie, anyway.

Except Hillary didn't start the rumor, she fired the person who did.

Are you in fucking fifth grade, "But Sally did it first!!!"

I don't know if the fired staffer who said it was a racist or if she just mistook biographical information on Barack Obama I for Barack Obama II (the second one was the president).

But, um, when Trump said it, it was racist... because he knew the truth, and repeated a lie, anyway.
i didn’t say she was the one that started it. i said it was started by dems and in particular her campaign. it was

i didn’t say she was the one that started it. i said it was started by dems and in particular her campaign. it was

Again, are you fucking 12 years old? I mean, that sounds like something a 12 year old would say, "Whah, she started it."

So let's review. One stupid person who did poor research started a rumor about Obama not being born here. She was promptly fired. (Unlike in 2000, when a Bush staffer spread a lie about McCain fathering a black child out of wedlock). Not that it matters, his not being born here would not have affected his eligibility for the presidency one bit. His mother was an American, and that made him eligible the minute his chord was cut.

Then a bunch of racists kept repeating it, no matter how many times it was debunked, because they couldn't believe a black man got legitimately elected. Trump realized that the racism was a powerful motivator, and used it to get ahead of the other bags of bad ideas that made up the GOP field.

So a staffer on the Democratic Side was held to a higher standard than your candidate...

But with Trump, the racism was always, always the point.

Again, are you fucking 12 years old? I mean, that sounds like something a 12 year old would say, "Whah, she started it."

So let's review. One stupid person who did poor research started a rumor about Obama not being born here. She was promptly fired. (Unlike in 2000, when a Bush staffer spread a lie about McCain fathering a black child out of wedlock). Not that it matters, his not being born here would not have affected his eligibility for the presidency one bit. His mother was an American, and that made him eligible the minute his chord was cut.

Then a bunch of racists kept repeating it, no matter how many times it was debunked, because they couldn't believe a black man got legitimately elected. Trump realized that the racism was a powerful motivator, and used it to get ahead of the other bags of bad ideas that made up the GOP field.

So a staffer on the Democratic Side was held to a higher standard than your candidate...

But with Trump, the racism was always, always the point.
so it was racist to repeat the clinton talking point? and actually want to know if there was truth to it, but not racist for the dems to start the rumor? that makes zero sense

Hey remember that time in 1989 when Conservative Talk show host Morton Downey, Jr. (the Pre-Rush Limbaugh) faked an attack by Neo Nazis in a San Francisco bathroom

Morton Downey Jr. - Wikipedia

In late April 1989, he was involved in an incident in a San Francisco International Airport restroom in which he claimed to have been attacked by neo-Nazis who painted a swastika on his face and attempted to shave his head.[20] Some inconsistencies in Downey's account (e.g., the swastika was painted in reverse, suggesting that Downey had drawn it himself in a mirror), and the failure of the police to find supportive evidence,[21] led many to suspect the incident was a hoax and a ploy for attention.[7][22] In July 1989, his show was canceled, with the owners of the show announcing that the last episode had been taped on June 30, and that no new shows would air after September 15, 1989.

View attachment 247152

Funny thing happened. He didn't go to jail. There wasn't a horrid hew and cry about the moral decay in America.... The country just smirked that some loser was desperately seeking attention.

Imagine that. An appropriate response.
Uh yeah...so... there was no court conviction.
With Smollet there were witnesses who came forward who said they helped him.
Try and keep up

Forum List

Back