Junk Climate Science

I've always been of the opinion that you can take a scene or quote from Oh Brother Where Art Thou and make it fit any situation. ;)

climate change.jpg

It’s not real science.
I do not think it ever was meant to be .
Rather , It is a clever way to exert control and in doing so make trillions.
And of course when you dress it to look like science the Gullibles like Crack lap it up and take it to their very soul , much like those who are trapped into believing religious paradigms .

It’s not real science.
It's infinitely better science than an article in American Thinker.

It’s not real science.

It is most closely related to the same “science” that asserts that Bruce Jenner is a woman, and that a 0.05 to 0.2-micron virus cannot fit through the 50-micron gaps in a mask.

It’s not real science.
Moron who wrote the article in the OP got his saying wrong. "People who will believe in god will believe in anything" is the way it actually goes.

The rest isn't even worth addressing. It's just mindless blathering.

It’s not real science.
Another moron commenting on science when they are scientifically illiterate.

Moron who wrote the article in the OP got his saying wrong. "People who will believe in god will believe in anything" is the way it actually goes.

The rest isn't even worth addressing. It's just mindless blathering.
They didn't even proofread the text to remove simple typos. That's a seriously low quality source.

Those that don’t believe in God will believe in anything? I've never heard such an off the wall comment in my life. It's like saying skeptics will never be skeptical.

There's a lot of that going around here.
We're all ignorant compared to the people that study this for a living. I find it arrogant to have a conversation at all. Are we going to debate brain surgery too?

Stay in your lanes you arrogant internet weirdos.

Those that don’t believe in God will believe in anything? I've never heard such an off the wall comment in my life. It's like saying skeptics will never be skeptical.
It's not the actual saying. Whoever wrote that article failed utterly.

I've always been of the opinion that you can take a scene or quote from Oh Brother Where Art Thou and make it fit any situation. ;)

View attachment 881911

Why do you think a bag a hammers is dumb? ... is yours duller than a nail? ... go check, I'd like an answer to that ...

Just because you don't know how to use a hammer, or climate data, doesn't mean it's meaningless ... a real carpenter knows which part to keep sharp, keeps construction sites "safer" ...

Would you let the American Thinker design your home? ... or swing a hammer around your kids? ... I'd be calling 911 with one hand, while I shoot American Thinker with the other hand for trespassing with an unlicensed hammer ...

Why do you think a bag a hammers is dumb? ... is yours duller than a nail? ... go check, I'd like an answer to that ...

Just because you don't know how to use a hammer, or climate data, doesn't mean it's meaningless ... a real carpenter knows which part to keep sharp, keeps construction sites "safer" ...

Would you let the American Thinker design your home? ... or swing a hammer around your kids? ... I'd be calling 911 with one hand, while I shoot American Thinker with the other hand for trespassing with an unlicensed hammer ...
27ywg4.jpg

Forum List

Back