Zone1 Juneteenth was a warmup, 73 shot, 11 dead in Chicago over July 4th.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
I've been posting about this for years, and the problem is getting worse. The only thing we can conclude is what I've been saying all along, Black Lives DON'T Matter. Yeah I know, I'm a Racist for pointing that out.

are they all gang bangers or are some little children sitting in their home??

not all shootings are between bad guys,, most are done against innocent people,,
True... but I'm just weighing the odds by the reports of these shootings...

True... but I'm just weighing the odds by the reports of these shootings...
most reports say innocent people are a lot of the victims,,,

at some point the honest people need to ignore the government and arm themselves and deal with the problem the only way it can be dealt with,,

the 2nd A isnt for the right to shoot as much as its for the right to shoot back,,

I've been posting about this for years, and the problem is getting worse. The only thing we can conclude is what I've been saying all along, Black Lives DON'T Matter. Yeah I know, I'm a Racist for pointing that out.

73 shot and 11 are dead in Chicago. That hurts me in the heart, MarathonMike. My late husband was one of the best men who ever lived. He was born and raised in Chicago, Illinois. So I am praying for any of his relatives and their children who still live there. It doesn't matter what the color of their skin is. That is just a tragedy, and I hope the people join together and do all they can to make all of them cared for and caring for once they feel accepted. How many parents, aunts and uncles, best friends, and teachers' hearts are breaking? All of them, I'm sure. How sad. Such good people live there for generations, and now this discouraging tragedies are going on. May God bring them peace and comfort, safety and community spirited caring and love. I pray it. And I will until they take control of their own people who aren't thinking of others when they shoot others so that peace will come to the largest urban area in Illinois. My husband was a proud member of the University of Illinois Alumni association for life. How their hearts must be broken and sad. I love those people because of my husband's kindness to everyone he knew, his intentional sense of humor that made his friend people's lives a lot lighter. All that making other people's lives a good place came from being raised in the Chicago education system, his church experiences, his problem-solving skills at work, and his teaching safety to people who otherwise would have died from work accidents 40 feet up in the air on electricity-bearing poles that had to be fixed in freezing weather with a chill factor far below freezing. I can't imagine 73 people being shot and 11 dying from their wounds. It doesn't make sense. :crying:

They need a lot more training.....I hate to see ammo wasted and no "meat" to show for it.

I always did say that there was a market there for a "banger firearms training class" but the first thing I would do is uninstall their glock switches and that might no go over too big. ;)

The numbers I'm seeing on here are 13 killed, 65 wounded...

Chicago Crime, Murder & Mayhem | Criminal Infographics | HeyJackass!

I feel bad for the few decent people left in that area that don't have the money to move somewhere else.
It's a life or death situation, and you're literally stuck in the middle of it all.
It's actually a small percentage of the people living in those sections of Chicago, Baltimore, LA, St. Louis, Memphis, Philly etc doing the shooting. The majority are poor Black people who do not deserve to have to live in a war zone. The reporting is getting even more bizarre as the "mass shooting" in Baltimore got national coverage for 30 shootings and 2 deaths but Chicago gets the shoulder shrug. Apparently multiple smaller mass shootings don't matter.

Forum List

Back