Junction with 42 sets of traffic lights.

Mindful

Diamond Member
Sep 5, 2014
Here, there, and everywhere.
  • Banned
2BBFCEAE00000578-0-image-a-1_1440801215873.jpg

42 lights in one intersection. :laughing0301:

You wacky Brits, don't you have any tar and feathers over there? You sure need some.

• Banned

You wacky Brits, don't you have any tar and feathers over there? You sure need some.

Too bad you gave up all of your guns. I'd shoot the engineer who designed that traffic solution! :spinner:

It goes on all the time, especially the Slough traffic roundabout, where you need a degree in brain surgery to negotiate it. Or perhaps a psychiatrist.

The US is going roundabout crazy. What irony, considering they invented them in the first place.

Too bad you gave up all of your guns. I'd shoot the engineer who designed that traffic solution! :spinner:

It goes on all the time, especially the Slough traffic roundabout, where you need a degree in brain surgery to negotiate it. Or perhaps a psychiatrist.

The US is going roundabout crazy. What irony, considering they invented them in the first place.
especially the Slough traffic roundabout,

haven't; been there since the late 80s

• Banned

Should have said navigate.

:hyper:

You don't know what you're missing. :hyper:

Have you ever driven around Reading? An out-of-this-world experience; sans drugs.

Have you ever driven around Reading? An out-of-this-world experience; sans drugs.
farthest I went in that direction was Maidenhead

farthest I went in that direction was Maidenhead

There's a dump. The town centre that is.

New Topics

Forum List

Back