Julian Assange, info terrorist or government transparency hero?

That is too much intelligence and common sense for the paranoid idiots that believe the Government is out to get them or trying to destroy the planet.

By what authority or right does Julian Assange get to decide what government secrets should be reveled not just this government but any governments? While I do support transparency in government I only support it to a certain point and I would never support a none citizen with no authority revealing government secrets to me that is no different than someone digging into any of our lives and revealing the private details without our permission.

Our Govt has lied to US and killed innocent people before. What's stopping them from doing it again ? Someone in the State Deptartment ? :rofl:

Julian Assange - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A lot of mixed emotions about Assange/WikiLeaks. I read the entire link above & have formed an opinion. I would be interested in hearing your opinions about Assange & WikiLeaks.

He is not a Terrorist, He is however someone who Committed Espionage against the US, and should be treated as Such. What we gained by having light shed on some bad Practices by our own Government, was totally eclipsed by the Damage he did, and Lives he put in danger, by the way he went about it.

In what universe is the us government allowed to mislead US citizens? especially when the government has an objective of attacking domestic targets?

So since some idiots here believe they are important enough to have access to classified information let's see what levels....

1) The launch codes of nuclear weapons?
2) The capabilities of our spy satellites?
3) The capabilities of our cyber activities?
4) Any weakness in our troop capabilities in South Korea?
5) Our plans for all out attack on the US by (name a country)?
6) The Secret Service techniques to keep the POTUS safe overseas?
7) Our correspondence with Israel over Iran?
8) The Russian spies we are tracking around the world?
9) The possible cyber problems with our electrical grid?
10) The limitations of the F-22?

So idiots, any of the above worthy of you and other idiots seeing it on TV tonight?

Private Manning probably thinks he'd get a hot gay date by leaking any of those above.

Yes.....the CIA and FBI are using the Reapors over the US to kill innocent people, you are sooooooooo smart. :clap2:

That is too much intelligence and common sense for the paranoid idiots that believe the Government is out to get them or trying to destroy the planet.

By what authority or right does Julian Assange get to decide what government secrets should be reveled not just this government but any governments? While I do support transparency in government I only support it to a certain point and I would never support a none citizen with no authority revealing government secrets to me that is no different than someone digging into any of our lives and revealing the private details without our permission.

Our Govt has lied to US and killed innocent people before. What's stopping them from doing it again ? Someone in the State Deptartment ? :rofl:

I blame the government for all the mistrust, I thank God for whistle blowers who tell the American people about what the corrupt government is doing.

So since some idiots here believe they are important enough to have access to classified information let's see what levels....

So idiots, any of the above worthy of you and other idiots seeing it on TV tonight?

Private Manning probably thinks he'd get a hot gay date by leaking any of those above.

I don't recall any of that being released.

Uh, some here believe they have the right to what the Government does/knows behind the scenes, so I gave them some examples of their stupidity.

Oh, leaking classified information isn't being a whistle blower, it's called being a criminal. A whistle blower can use the proper channels within the Government to expose criminal activity, but acting like their personal views gives them insight into what is legal and not legal is a criminal act itself.

Julian Assange - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A lot of mixed emotions about Assange/WikiLeaks. I read the entire link above & have formed an opinion. I would be interested in hearing your opinions about Assange & WikiLeaks.

He is not a Terrorist, He is however someone who Committed Espionage against the US, and should be treated as Such. What we gained by having light shed on some bad Practices by our own Government, was totally eclipsed by the Damage he did, and Lives he put in danger, by the way he went about it.

He did no such thing....

Whose lives are in danger?

What damage did he do?

Uh, some here believe they have the right to what the Government does/knows behind the scenes, so I gave them some examples of their stupidity.

Oh, leaking classified information isn't being a whistle blower, it's called being a criminal. A whistle blower can use the proper channels within the Government to expose criminal activity, but acting like their personal views gives them insight into what is legal and not legal is a criminal act itself.

Which is why the govt needs to be careful what it calls national security. If every time they fuck up they hide behind that as an excuse, then they have gone past their mandate and deserve what they get...

Yes.....the CIA and FBI are using the Reapors over the US to kill innocent people, you are sooooooooo smart. :clap2:

That is not what he was saying...

Do the American tax payer have the right to know the full details of fast and the furious?

Oh, the irony dumbfuck. :lol:

Your messiah and Holder are hiding F&F documents from Congress in the name of "national security" and White House secret correspondence....to cover up their crimes.

Covering up crimes, is not legal. So you just indicted Obamination, idiot.

Which is why the govt needs to be careful what it calls national security. If every time they fuck up they hide behind that as an excuse, then they have gone past their mandate and deserve what they get...

You might want to check what happens to whistle-blowers who go through the proper channels, it's not pretty no matter how justified or heinous the activity reported. End of career, end of meaningful employment anywhere. One of the reasons wikileaks exists is because there is no way to blow the whistle in the government without swift and arbitrary retribution.

Your messiah and Holder are hiding F&F documents from Congress in the name of "national security" and White House secret correspondence....to cover up their crimes.

He is not my hero..

And isn't it funny that if by some quirk of fate Assange did find these Fast and Furious documents, and published them online, you'd give him congressional medal of honor..

What do you think using executive privilege would be for?

Uh, that was criminal activity by Obamination and Holder. They can't make criminal acts classified because they are violating Federal laws with the criminal acts.

Do the American tax payer have the right to know the full details of fast and the furious?

You're just an idiot.

The wikileaks shit was about leaked info damage the US, not be some whistle blower crap.

Private Manning thought he could be more popular, get more homo dates being the guy that leaked info.

You might want to check what happens to whistle-blowers who go through the proper channels, it's not pretty no matter how justified or heinous the activity reported. End of career, end of meaningful employment anywhere. One of the reasons wikileaks exists is because there is no way to blow the whistle in the government without swift and arbitrary retribution.

Last edited:
He can't cover up criminal acts, the Federal judge will see what he is covering up.

If there is some email between Holder and his planted goons at the ATF stating they want to make assault weapons look bad by giving them to Mexican gangs, then they can't make that classified.

Uh, that was criminal activity by Obamination and Holder. They can't make criminal acts classified because they are violating Federal laws with the criminal acts.

Sorry but when obama used executive privilege they did just that. executive privilege is to be used when information that would be released would harm national security.

He can't cover up criminal acts, the Federal judge will see what he is covering up.

If there is some email between Holder and his planted goons at the ATF stating they want to make assault weapons look bad by giving them to Mexican gangs, then they can't make that classified.

But that is exactly what they did do.

Forum List

Back