Julian Assange has been arrested

is this the way you remember them both:
No he hasn't. His inexplicable posting of Russian hacked emails to influence the election for Trump flies in the face of his stated goals and betrayed the only people in America who would have gone to bat for him. It makes no sense for a man supposedly devoted to press freedom to help Putin and Trump.

You mean the e-mails that showed us just how sleazy Hillary Clinton and the DNC were, Occupied? Something the American people SHOULD have known if the main stream media wasn't in their hip pockets for the entire campaign? The reason you on the left hate Assange so much is that he was the one who drew back the curtain and showed everyone just who Hillary Clinton really is!

He showed us nothing. But he showed what a frickin liar tramp is.

Nope. He showed us nothing that wasn't already known. She had a track record.

Too bad Assange is not charged with conspiracy with the Russians in the 2016 campaign. He won't be if he comes to the US without being charged. Trump won't admit the Russians interfered with the campaign, and he also did as well as his campaign.

Tramp is very worried what Assange might put out on him, could be the Russians are trying to blackmail tramp, Assange is making money from somewhere, and he might of thought that Tramp would of paid him more.

Too bad, huh? Anything, and I mean ANYTHING, to perpetuate your victim hood status.

I'm not a victim, the whole of the US is a victim, someone interfering in the voting process of the US. Hillary is the victim. You are not an American are you?

You mean the e-mails that showed us just how sleazy Hillary Clinton and the DNC were, Occupied? Something the American people SHOULD have known if the main stream media wasn't in their hip pockets for the entire campaign? The reason you on the left hate Assange so much is that he was the one who drew back the curtain and showed everyone just who Hillary Clinton really is!

Too bad Assange is not charged with conspiracy with the Russians in the 2016 campaign. He won't be if he comes to the US without being charged. Trump won't admit the Russians interfered with the campaign, and he also did as well as his campaign.

Tramp is very worried what Assange might put out on him, could be the Russians are trying to blackmail tramp, Assange is making money from somewhere, and he might of thought that Tramp would of paid him more.

Too bad, huh? Anything, and I mean ANYTHING, to perpetuate your victim hood status.

I'm not a victim, the whole of the US is a victim, someone interfering in the voting process of the US. Hillary is the victim. You are not an American are you?
Show us on the doll where Putin touched you to make you change your vote

Oh, bullshit! The only people "interfering" in the election that year were on the left side of the aisle! Hillary Clinton was paying for fake "dossiers" to smear Trump! The Obama Justice Department was lying to FISA court judges to get wire taps on people associated with the Trump Campaign! The DNC was conspiring to fix the Democratic nomination for Hillary! You think Hillary was the victim? Really? That's the funniest thing that will be posted on this board today! Hillary lost that election because Assange revealed just how sleazy and corrupt she was.

Clearly you are trapped mentally into this cycle. Sometimes........I worry about your very fragile state of mind.

Oh, bullshit! The only people "interfering" in the election that year were on the left side of the aisle! Hillary Clinton was paying for fake "dossiers" to smear Trump! The Obama Justice Department was lying to FISA court judges to get wire taps on people associated with the Trump Campaign! The DNC was conspiring to fix the Democratic nomination for Hillary! You think Hillary was the victim? Really? That's the funniest thing that will be posted on this board today! Hillary lost that election because Assange revealed just how sleazy and corrupt she was.

Its proven that Russia and Assange were sending emails and Trump, kids and his campaign people were in on it. What planet do you live on?

Clearly you are trapped mentally into this cycle. Sometimes........I worry about your very fragile state of mind.

Worry about yourself.

Its proven that Russia and Assange were sending emails and Trump, kids and his campaign people were in on it. What planet do you live on?

And yet Mueller found ZERO proof of that after two YEARS of investigations? I live on planet earth! What planet do YOU live on?

To be blunt, Penelope...you owe everyone on this board an apology for pushing that false narrative for as long as you have! To continue to push it borders on farce!

Worry about yourself.

You just keep trying.

And yet Mueller found ZERO proof of that after two YEARS of investigations? I live on planet earth! What planet do YOU live on?

That is not what the report said, and I'm sure there is plenty more in it. I guess the Dems in the house will have to impeach him to see the whole report and his GD taxes. I suspect he is a mole of many foreign countries, Russia, Israel, Saudi Arabia, etc.

Last edited:

That is not what the report said, and I'm sure there is plenty more in it. I guess the Dems in the house will have to impeach him to see the whole report and his GD taxes. I suspect he is a mole of many foreign countries, Russia, Israel, Saudi Arabia, etc.

That's what Mueller said the report said. That's what Barr said the report said. Let me guess...you think you know better than they do?

Trump is a mole of many foreign countries? You need to seriously look into having your meds changed, Penny. At this point you're one step away from drooling on yourself!

This is going to be horrific.
Truly. The man is a hero, should be proclaimed as such. That he is hated and persecuted by governments is all the evidence a right thinking person should need.
How is hacking emails from Clinton and the DNC, then giving that information to Russia, who gave it to Trump, someone who is a hero?

He betrayed the principals he claimed to represent when he allowed his site to be used by Russian intelligence, he does not have a friend left in the world except Putin and Trump. Now we get to find out what he got in return for letting himself be used by authoritarians.
:rolleyes: He didn't betray his principals. You may feel he betrayed your principals.
He broke the law. No one with principals would do that. Therefore, he has no principals.

He betrayed the principals he claimed to represent when he allowed his site to be used by Russian intelligence, he does not have a friend left in the world except Putin and Trump. Now we get to find out what he got in return for letting himself be used by authoritarians.
:rolleyes: He didn't betray his principals. You may feel he betrayed your principals.
He broke the law. No one with principals would do that. Therefore, he has no principals.

According to you.

Forum List

Back