Judicial Watch: FBI Admits Hillary Clinton Emails Found in Obama White House

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Judicial Watch announced today that a senior FBI official admitted, in writing and under oath, that the agency found Clinton email records in the Obama White House, specifically, the Executive Office of the President. The FBI also admitted nearly 49,000 Clinton server emails were reviewed as result of a search warrant for her material on the laptop of Anthony Weiner.

E.W. (Bill) Priestap, assistant director of the FBI Counterintelligence Division, made the disclosure to Judicial Watch as part of court-ordered discovery into the Clinton email issue.

U.S District Court Judge Royce Lamberth ordered Obama administration senior State Department officials, lawyers, and Clinton aides, as well as Priestap, to be deposed or answer writer questions under oath. The court ruled that the Clinton email system was “one of the gravest modern offenses to government transparency.”

(Excerpt) Read more at judicialwatch.org ...

“the agency found Clinton email records in the Obama White House, specifically, the Executive Office of the President”

What does that even mean?

I'd go with abuse of power and treason for starters....Hey AG Barr, let's put Some serious pressure on the Surrender Monkey, and his insiders such as Jarrett, Rice and many others that double digit jail time MIGHT bring full disclosure!!!!

Are you sure that her private server had a backup routine to a government server? I am skeptical that this is true as the NSA data base would be the most likely place for these to turn up. Now those from whom she received and sent hers to would be found in the white house archive but not any thing held on her private server.

It will be interesting what they compile from the archive. I would like to get the whole in/out data file from her private server IP address that is held by the NSA. That is where we will find the real missing E-Mails.

Judicial Watch announced today that a senior FBI official admitted, in writing and under oath, that the agency found Clinton email records in the Obama White House, specifically, the Executive Office of the President. The FBI also admitted nearly 49,000 Clinton server emails were reviewed as result of a search warrant for her material on the laptop of Anthony Weiner.

E.W. (Bill) Priestap, assistant director of the FBI Counterintelligence Division, made the disclosure to Judicial Watch as part of court-ordered discovery into the Clinton email issue.

U.S District Court Judge Royce Lamberth ordered Obama administration senior State Department officials, lawyers, and Clinton aides, as well as Priestap, to be deposed or answer writer questions under oath. The court ruled that the Clinton email system was “one of the gravest modern offenses to government transparency.”

“the agency found Clinton email records in the Obama White House, specifically, the Executive Office of the President”

I'd go with abuse of power and treason for starters....Hey AG Barr, let's put Some serious pressure on the Surrender Monkey, and his insiders such as Jarrett, Rice and many others that double digit jail time MIGHT bring full disclosure!!!!
Republican releases transcript of former top FBI official Bill Priestap's testimony

No he did not, according Priestap, JW is so hard up they have to lie. I suspect you are posting this false narrative on facebook and twitter , anywhere you can post it.

Republican releases transcript of former top FBI official Bill Priestap's testimony

No he did not, according Priestap, JW is so hard up they have to lie. I suspect you are posting this false narrative on facebook and twitter , anywhere you can post it.
DWUeVXc_d.jpg

DWUeVXc_d.jpg

You are one huge fail posting links from JW. I am pro American and I'm an American female Citizen , and that is why I want the cancer in the WH to get impeached. Are you even a US Citizen?? I suspect not.

Forum List

Back