Tom Fitton: Mueller ‘Suggesting Obstruction’ Is ‘Final Act of Abuse of Power’

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Tom Fitton, president of Judicial Watch, said Robert Mueller’s openness to obstruction of justice accusations against President Donald Trump — in the context of the Mueller-led operation’s 448-page report — amounted to Mueller’s “final act of abuse of power,” offering his remarks in a Friday interview on SiriusXM’s Breitbart News Daily with host Alex Marlow.

“It’s great that the president has been vindicated,” said Fitton of the 448-page Mueller report. “There’s no collusion, so we had nearly 200 pages of irrelevancies about Russia collusion, but it couldn’t disguise the fact that all those alleged contacts between the Russian and the Trump campaign amounted to nothing legally or substantively.”

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

The word "irrelevant" refers to matters that are unconnected with the subject at hand.

The "Mueller Report' by law, was a confidential report from the Special Prosecutor to the Attorney General, in which the Special Prosecutor explains to the A.G. why he indicted certain individuals and on the other hand, why he declined to prosecute others.

In the course of this 448 page tome, Mueller did neither. Judicial Watch is 100% right.

Tom Fitton, president of Judicial Watch, said Robert Mueller’s openness to obstruction of justice accusations against President Donald Trump — in the context of the Mueller-led operation’s 448-page report — amounted to Mueller’s “final act of abuse of power,” offering his remarks in a Friday interview on SiriusXM’s Breitbart News Daily with host Alex Marlow.

“It’s great that the president has been vindicated,” said Fitton of the 448-page Mueller report. “There’s no collusion, so we had nearly 200 pages of irrelevancies about Russia collusion, but it couldn’t disguise the fact that all those alleged contacts between the Russian and the Trump campaign amounted to nothing legally or substantively.”

I really wonder about you, you seem to love Tramp. Love is not the word , you protect him to the end. Fitton is a nut job and Judicial Watch is set up to attack Democrats.

Lets see Tom Fitton or Breibart or Mueller, I pick Mueller. Also the Potus has not be vindicated, not by a long shot, on conspiracy with the Russians or obstruction.

Lets see Tom Fitton or Breibart or Mueller, I pick Mueller. Also the Potus has not be vindicated, not by a long shot, on conspiracy with the Russians or obstruction.

Of course you do. You only take note of people that feed your preconceived fantasies and ignore reality that gets in the way. You need to grow up and get a life.

(Excerpt) Read more at

I really wonder about you, you seem to love Tramp. Love is not the word , you protect him to the end. Fitton is a nut job and Judicial Watch is set up to attack Democrats.

Your reaction to all of this would lead one to believe that Trump lied under oath to a Grand Jury! Wait, that was Bill Clinton.

The reaction from the Left would also lead you to believe that Trump destroyed over 35,000 emails! Wait, that was Hillary Clinton.

(Excerpt) Read more at

Your reaction to all of this would lead one to believe that Trump lied under oath to a Grand Jury! Wait, that was Bill Clinton.

The reaction from the Left would also lead you to believe that Trump destroyed over 35,000 emails! Wait, that was Hillary Clinton.

Clinton was president in 1998, and Hillary emails is non issue. Tramp's people in the Mueller investigation said they lied and deleted emails. Tramp is a pathological liar, but most trumpets know that.

(Excerpt) Read more at

Clinton was president in 1998, and Hillary emails is non issue. Tramp's people in the Mueller investigation said they lied and deleted emails. Tramp is a pathological liar, but most trumpets know that.

Even at it's most damning the report doesn’t prove collusion, I’ll be sticking with Trump. Still, I wish the facts weren't in dispute. One thing the Dems seem to have given up the ghost on is collusion and are sticking with obstruction. Well, I could care less about obstruction as the entire point of the investigation is about collusion. Since there's no collusion, then fuck off.

(Excerpt) Read more at

Clinton deleted 33000 emails after they were under subpeana. Where was your outrage then?

(Excerpt) Read more at

Clinton deleted 33000 emails after they were under subpeana. Where was your outrage then?

Prove that?? The GOP hasn't been able to. JW lies. I imaging the immigration at the southern border is also exaggerated and Tramp uses it and probably encourages it.

(Excerpt) Read more at

Prove that?? The GOP hasn't been able to. JW lies. I imaging the immigration at the southern border is also exaggerated and Tramp uses it and probably encourages it.

The FBI Files on Clinton's Emails - FactCheck.org

• The Clinton campaign previously had indicated that her personal emails were deleted beforeClinton received a congressional subpoena on March 4, 2015. But the FBI said her emails were deleted “between March 25-31, 2015” — three weeks after the subpoena. The campaign now says it only learned when the emails were deleted from the FBI report.

(Excerpt) Read more at

I imagine that you imagine lots of things, this being one of them.

You're a nut calling him a nut. How ironic.
Facts don't matter.
Only feelings matter.

Tom Fitton and Judicial Watch are one of our last best hopes to fight the Totalitarian State that Obama hardened. I highly recommend setting up a regular donation to them.

Well lets see now.....
The Mule couldnt convict Trump after two years.
Fitton on the other hand is exposing dems left and right.

Trump isn't going to be impeached and the entire charade is old and tiresome.

Time to move on

(Excerpt) Read more at

Penny dear, your tinfoil hat is slipping.

Forum List

Back