Judicial Ethics Charges Should Be Filed in Flynn Case

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Deep State really has it for Flynn.

“The sentencing of former Trump White House national security adviser Michael Flynn on a single charge of lying to the FBI turned into a dramatic scene in a Washington, D.C., courthouse Tuesday. Federal Judge Emmet Sullivan excoriated Flynn for what is called uncharged conduct — that is, for crimes that Flynn has not been formally accused of committing.

In open court, Sullivan raised the question of whether Flynn, a retired Army three-star general with more than three decades of service, might have committed treason. He questioned whether Flynn sold out the United States. He said Flynn had served as an unregistered foreign agent (for Turkey) inside the White House.

“Arguably, that undermines everything that this flag over here stands for,” Sullivan said, gesturing toward the American flag in the courtroom, according to reporters who were present. “Arguably, you sold your country out.”

All were terribly damaging accusations, especially coming from a federal judge sitting in court. And all were false, given that Flynn did not commit treason, did not sell out the United States, and did not serve as an unregistered foreign agent in the White House. There’s a reason Trump-Russia special counsel Robert Mueller did not charge Flynn with those crimes, and the reason is he did not commit them.

It appeared Sullivan had a momentary loss of reason or didn’t have his facts straight, or both. He later walked back some of his comments, but the damage was done.”

Byron York: Judge's accusations mar Michael Flynn sentencing hearing

The guy has been appointed to judge.

He judged today.

He publicly shamed someone willing to sell out their country.

Good for him.

The judge hammered Mueller's team...I know its going unreported but its a fact...

He judged today.

Good for him.
he tried to sell out his country??
please prove this--specifics /details please

The judge hammered Mueller's team...I know its going unreported but its a fact...

Yep, fact stated, and I agree!

Still, it is up to the administration to put PRESSURE. Where is it?

How much control, on this day in December of 2018, do we have to have, to bring it to the forefront?

In case you haven't noticed, we are LOSING...…………….because it appears, not 1 person is willing to stand up.

All I can say is------------->if this continues with our people now in total control, we all better hide. Imagine when/if the Democrats get control. They will be knocking on our doors!

How much control, on this day in December of 2018, do we have to have, to bring it to the forefront?

In case you haven't noticed, we are LOSING...…………….because it appears, not 1 person is willing to stand up.

All I can say is------------->if this continues with our people now in total control, we all better hide. Imagine when/if the Democrats get control. They will be knocking on our doors!
I believe the people will learn and come to know the truth..they can't hide it anymore...

“The sentencing of former Trump White House national security adviser Michael Flynn on a single charge of lying to the FBI turned into a dramatic scene in a Washington, D.C., courthouse Tuesday. Federal Judge Emmet Sullivan excoriated Flynn for what is called uncharged conduct — that is, for crimes that Flynn has not been formally accused of committing.

In open court, Sullivan raised the question of whether Flynn, a retired Army three-star general with more than three decades of service, might have committed treason. He questioned whether Flynn sold out the United States. He said Flynn had served as an unregistered foreign agent (for Turkey) inside the White House.

“Arguably, that undermines everything that this flag over here stands for,” Sullivan said, gesturing toward the American flag in the courtroom, according to reporters who were present. “Arguably, you sold your country out.”

All were terribly damaging accusations, especially coming from a federal judge sitting in court. And all were false, given that Flynn did not commit treason, did not sell out the United States, and did not serve as an unregistered foreign agent in the White House. There’s a reason Trump-Russia special counsel Robert Mueller did not charge Flynn with those crimes, and the reason is he did not commit them.

It appeared Sullivan had a momentary loss of reason or didn’t have his facts straight, or both. He later walked back some of his comments, but the damage was done.”

Hmmm who has seen the evidence presented- you or the judge?

What I find terribly fun- and ironic is that the Trumpkins were all over praising this judge before this day and predicting that he would be slapping Muehler in irons and throwing him in the deepest dungeons.

So he doesn't do what you Trumpkins wanted- so of course he must be part of the "Deep State"

You guys are idiots.

I believe the people will learn and come to know the truth..they can't hide it anymore...
The truth is coming out with every prosecution, confession and conviction.

The sad truth is that Trump and his loyal Trumpkins just don't believe that the law applies to Lying Donnie or his minions.

He judged today.

Good for him.
Please see the indictment.

Operating as a foreign agent while serving as National Security Adviser is sufficient for our purposes here.

He judged today.

Good for him.

Operating as a foreign agent while serving as National Security Adviser is sufficient for our purposes here.
no--YOU give me the quotes/times/what he said and did
you claim he was a ''foreign agent'' etc--it's up to YOU to back it up
now back it up or shut up
give me the proof/quotes/actions/etc

He judged today.

Good for him.

no--YOU give me the quotes/times/what he said and did
you claim he was a ''foreign agent'' etc--it's up to YOU to back it up
now back it up or shut up
give me the proof/quotes/actions/etc
The indictment, charging him with being a foreign agent during the course of his appointment as NSA, is publicly accessible online.

https://www.justice.gov/file/1015126/download

The indictment includes specifics on dates, times and content.

Flynn's signature, acknowledging his guilt, is also visible; as is his reinforcing admission of guilt, just yesterday.

tenor.gif

------------------

Next batter, please.

Last edited:

He judged today.

Good for him.
So a judge can just make up crimes and find you guilty without a trial?
You Leftards really do like Banana Republics.
No, the judge condemned Flynn in the strongest possible verbiage.

Flynn, a convicted felon, sold out his country, and the judge publicly shamed and castigated him for doing so.

A righteous pronouncement.

He had it 100% right. Flynn lobbied the government to return a Turkish man who was being falsely accused of being part of a coup against the Turkish President who is a radical Muslim sympathizer. Had this man been returned, he would have been tortured or killed. Flynn is nothing but Trump trash as is Byron York. Un-American pigs.

We already know the truth. That is why Republicans got shellacked in the House.

He had it 100% right. Flynn lobbied the government to return a Turkish man who was being falsely accused of being part of a coup against the Turkish President who is a radical Muslim sympathizer. Had this man been returned, he would have been tortured or killed. Flynn is nothing but Trump trash as is Byron York. Un-American pigs.
So Mueller is not prosecuting criminals fully and letting Trumpsters get off with a wrist slap?
I knew it!
Mueller is a Trump stooge!

You were pretty happy when you thought he was on your side.

Forum List

Back