Judge threatens to hold Obama’s lawyers in contempt over Lerner’s IRS emails

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Now wouldn't that be funny!

The Washington Times ^ | July 29, 2015 | Stephen Dinan
A federal judge rebuked the Obama administration’s IRS Wednesday for refusing to divulge documents, including Lois G. Lerner emails, and warned he would hold those who break his orders in contempt. Judge Emmet G. Sullivan called the administration’s defense “nonsensical” and said the IRS must release documents every Monday to Judicial Watch, a conservative public interest law firm that requested the documents under open-records laws, and then sued after the IRS didn’t comply. “Officers of the court who fail to comply with court orders will be held in contempt,” Judge Sullivan said in a published order. On July 1, at...

I'm hoping the judge does hold some of the officials in contempt. Maybe they'll stop screwing around with the courts!

images

Only weeks????? They've had mine for a long time.

*****SMILE*****

:)

how weird, I guess he LIED again to you who voted for him when claimed: his administration would be the MOST TRANSPARENT of any EVA in the History of the United States

oh well he duped you in more ways then one.

his is a Thug and Fascist administration who turned OUR government into weapons to be used against us. way to go

how weird, I guess he LIED again to you who voted for him when claimed: his administration would be the MOST TRANSPARENT of any EVA in the History of the United States

his is a Thug and Fascist administration who turned OUR government into weapons to be used against us. way to go
And once again, the totally clueless one is heard from.

Maybe if you stopped posting.....

Maybe if you stopped posting.....

their claim to fame. being a nasty old troll. nothing more

Forum List

Back