Uh-oh.... Letita.... Things are starting to go south

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013

Looks like the selective Justice warriors have finally found their limit. How many meetings did Latita have with Kamala? Gotta wonder about that.

In what is demonstrably the worst politically motivated attack on any single individual in the history of American politics.... If the dems don't succeed what will the ultimate consequences be of this genie being let out of the bottle?

Jo

Last edited:
Trump broke the law. He lost the case. The 175 million was just the bond for him to appeal. The judgement still stands. There was no loss for James.

Trump broke the law. He lost the case. The 175 million was just the bond for him to appeal. The judgement still stands. There was no loss for James.

He doesn't have to post the bond to appeal.

The bond is to hold in suspension the enforcement of the judgement during the appeal.

WW

Oh I think you're quite wrong about that. I think this is a major setback.... the first of many to follow. It's not Trump Mrs James is taking on, It's the entire New York real estate scene and she's going to lose.

He doesn't have to post the bond to appeal.

The bond is to hold in suspension the enforcement of the judgement during the appeal.

WW
I'm telling you there's a giant standing in the background and it's not Trump.

MORE WINNING! :) I think a NASTY Karma is going to start chasing Letita James...:p
She was focusing on Trump but didn't realize she was making enemies of people even more powerful and more dangerous than Trump has ever been. Trump is the small potatoes in this picture.

I was shocked, frankly. I thought all of NY was sold out to Satan... Ooops, I mean, you know, the D party.

Amazing how much hate is in that woman and the other prosecutors. But hey, Trump, if he becomes president will make baby killing baby killing again.

He will make the border a border again. Gotta get the *&^%$!

Judge Smacks Down Letitia James,

Rules in Favor of Trump in Fight Over $175 Million Bond

22 Apr 2024 ~~ By Cristina Laila

A judge on Monday smacked down Marxist tyrant Letitia James and ruled in favor of Trump in a fight over a $175 million bond.
On Friday, Letitia James asked a judge to void Trump’s $175 million bond that he posted to appeal the civil fraud case
Letitia James argued that California-based Knight Specialty Insurance Company (KSIC) is not approved to do business in New York.
James also questioned whether KSIC has the funds to back up the $175 million bond Trump previously posted.
~Snip~

Commentary:
In Democrat's extreme hatred of Trump they've fantasizing about killing Trump since 2016.
It's been emphasozed by the theatrical play about assassinating him, Kathy Griffin's holding up the replica of his severed head, Madonna dreaming about blowing up the White House, etc..
The shot that kills, or wounds, President Trump would be echoing around the world for decades. It would be the figurative "starting pistol shot" for every red blooded American Patriot everywhere and the "bullseye of retaliation" will be Washington DC. Everyone will be vying for the top spot on the list of "confirmed" and, unfortunately, there will be massive collateral damage.
The good indication of this action by the Democrats is that none of President Trump's SS can be either "bought" or blackmailed...yet.
The actions of this clown team can only go so far and one more outrageous stunt isn't going to help them. Engoron must be waking up and realizes the two of them are going to have their asses handed to them on appeal. He's ripping off the bandage to get this case over with.
At least a New York Court smacked her down, that in itself is quite the accomplishment considering they supposedly followed the law. It’s completely illegal and unconstitutional and shouldn’t even have been required for an appeal of a bogus made up crime and punishment amount. Illegal attempt to seize assets for a non crime to begin with.
Trump lives rent free in their heads and like the pro-squatting laws they passed they cannot evict him from their heads.

Last edited:

I was shocked, frankly. I thought all of NY was sold out to Satan... Ooops, I mean, you know, the D party.

Amazing how much hate is in that woman and the other prosecutors. But hey, Trump, if he becomes president will make baby killing baby killing again.

Did the judge have a stroke

The same thing happened to Fetterman. After the stroke he is as right wing as David Duke on acid.

Did the judge have a stroke

The same thing happened to Fetterman. After the stroke he is as right wing as David Duke on acid.
well, I wouldn't say that about Fetterman, although something strange appears to have happened there!

Maybe he was faced w/ his own mortality and... well, that always tends to wake folks up!

Look as they go higher up the ladder they're going to run into an ugly truth. The very wealthy and extremely powerful New York real estate community.... host to names that will never be outed publicly..is not going to allow James to set this precedent. Five will get you 10 Michael Bloomberg is behind the scenes here too.

well, I wouldn't say that about Fetterman, although something strange appears to have happened there!

Maybe he was faced w/ his own mortality and... well, that always tends to wake folks up!
Maybe the judge saw how Trump was up in the polls and just decided to do the right thing in the goodness of his or her heart for their own well being.

~~~~~~
Please note the name of the Judge has been omitted from all reporting. One would have to question the reason why?
This BS requirement was made up especially for one man, Donald J. Trump, hence it is illegal and unconstitutional.

You are misunderstanding. Sure the judge did rule that Trump's $175 million bond can stand but there was a provision. Do you even know what it was?

~~~~~~
Please note the name of the Judge has been omitted from all reporting. One would have to question the reason why?
This BS requirement was made up especially for one man, Donald J. Trump, hence it is illegal and unconstitutional.

Also, anyone perceived to be doing anything to help Donald Trump is at risk of violence from the left.

Forum List

Back