Judge orders Trump admin to honor abortion request by teen illegal alien

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Judge Orders Trump Admin to Honor Abortion Request By Teen Illegal Alien

A 15-weeks pregnant undocumented teenager apprehended last month on the US-Mexico border must be allowed to obtain an abortion “promptly and without delay,” a federal judge has told the Trump administration.

Well imagine that all those lucky a.holes get to pay for it isn't that sweet and special of the judge.. Assisting in the murder of a human who can't speak nor defend for itself. Democrats work for the devil honest to gawd.
and save all the " my body my right bs". You all are indoctrinated eugenics who support killing.
There is always adoption losers.

Somebody should inform the judge that American women go to Mexico for cheap abortions. He'll change his feeble mind.

A 15-weeks pregnant undocumented teenager apprehended last month on the US-Mexico border must be allowed to obtain an abortion “promptly and without delay,” a federal judge has told the Trump administration.

Well imagine that all those lucky a.holes get to pay for it isn't that sweet and special of the judge.. Assisting in the murder of a human who can't speak nor defend for itself. Democrats work for the devil honest to gawd.
and save all the " my body my right bs". You all are indoctrinated eugenics who support killing.
Where does the Trump Admin get off saying it has "strong and constitutionally legitimate interests in promoting childbirth, in refusing to facilitate abortion?"
The Trump administration has “strong and constitutionally legitimate interests in promoting childbirth, in refusing to facilitate abortion, and in not providing incentives for pregnant minors to illegally cross the border to obtain elective abortions while in federal custody,” the government’s court filings read, according to the Post.

Last I knew, the law of the land is that abortion is legal and should be accessible to all women. The question of whether illegals should be coming here for the sole reason of obtaining an abortion is another ball of wax, and I'm not venturing into that. But the rest of his statement is downright scary. Where do they get this bullshit? Stop this train. It's time we got off.

While you do not want to pay for the birth or care of the child. You hypocrite. As the Trump admin is taking trillions from Medicaid (which pays for 1/2 of births in the US) and didn't fund Chip,

I ask you, what the heck do you care, you hypocrites.

Forum List

Back