Judge orders new searches for Clinton's Benghazi emails

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
Things are not going so well for the left. While they are obsessing over nothing burger, more and more corruption comes to light, and is being targeted for action.
People are going to prison. And none of the Trumps will be among that group.

"To date, State has searched only data compilations originating from outside sources — Secretary Clinton, her former aides, and the FBI. ... It has not, however, searched 8 the one records system over which it has always had control and that is almost certain to contain some responsive records: the state.gov e-mail server," Mehta wrote.

"If Secretary Clinton sent an e-mail about Benghazi to Abedin, Mills, or Sullivan at his or her state.gov e-mail address, or if one of them sent an e-mail to Secretary Clinton using his or her state.gov account, then State’s server presumably would have captured and stored such an e-mail. Therefore, State has an obligation to search its own server for responsive records."

Judge orders new searches for Clinton Benghazi emails

I do believe I read yesterday this was not true and only fake right wing sites are pushing.

BREAKINGBOMBSHELL: RUBES STILL FALLING FOR HILLARY IMMINENT INDICTMENT STORIES FOR FOURTH YEAR IN A ROW!!!

USMB - The champagne has gone flat, the cake is stale, but the tards are still wearing their party hats, waiting for the signal that will never come.

"I haven't gone to the bathroom in eighteen months", one creduloid who is literally full of shit stated. "I'm worried the indictment will come down while I'm taking a dump and I'll miss my chance to be the first to post about it."

As they talk in excited tones in their huddled groups, the eyes of the lonely chumps are constantly darting to their propaganda news sites, hoping against hope that today is finally the day.

"I heard an anonymous inside source has said an FBI agent said a judge has just signed a Tase on Sight (TOS) order for Hillary Clinton!", one dupe titters excitedly. "It's happening! It's finally happening!"

But, it isn't happening. It is never happening. And as the sun rises after another long lonely night's vigil and heartbreak, the saps wander blearily-eyed toward the nearest Dunkin Donuts with free wifi to recharge their pathetic souls with black coffee and day old crullers.

"It's being signed right now. I just know it, " one mutters to another as he checks his phone's signal strength.

"Judicial Watch argued the State Department did not search properly for Clinton's emails because it only conducted searches on external sources. Mehta agreed.

"To date, State has searched only data compilations originating from outside sources -- Secretary Clinton, her former aides, and the FBI," Mehta wrote in the ruling. "It has not, however, searched the one records system over which it has always had control and that is almost certain to contain some responsive records: the state.gov e-mail server ... Therefore, State has an obligation to search its own server for responsive records."

"Mehta ordered a status report by Sept. 22."

Judge orders search for more of Hillary Clinton's Benghazi emails

V. CONCLUSION AND ORDER
For the foregoing reasons, the court grants State’s Motion for Summary Judgment withregard to all withholdings, but denies its Motion with regard to the adequacy of the search.Plaintiff’s Motion for Summary Judgment is granted insofar as the court orders State to search thestate.gov e-mail accounts of Huma Abedin, Cheryl Mills, and Jacob Sullivan for recordsresponsive to Plaintiff’s March 4, 2015, FOIA request.The court will retain jurisdiction over this matter. On or before September 22, 2017, the parties shall submit a Joint Status Report that updates the court on (1) State’s search of the state.gove-mail accounts of Abedin, Mills, and Sullivan, and (2) State’s review and production of the e-mails it recently received from the FBI. If any dispute remains regarding State’s compliance withits obligations under FOIA, the parties shall propose a briefing schedule.Dated: August 8, 2017 Amit P. MehtaUnited States District Judge

10-e54a9f4b76.jpg

Judge orders search for more of Hillary Clinton's Benghazi emails

BREAKINGBOMBSHELL: RUBES STILL FALLING FOR HILLARY IMMINENT INDICTMENT STORIES FOR FOURTH YEAR IN A ROW!!!

USMB - The champagne has gone flat, the cake is stale, but the tards are still wearing their party hats, waiting for the signal that will never come.

"I haven't gone to the bathroom in eighteen months", one creduloid who is literally full of shit stated. "I'm worried the indictment will come down while I'm taking a dump and I'll miss my chance to be the first to post about it."

As they talk in excited tones in their huddled groups, the eyes of the lonely chumps are constantly darting to their propaganda news sites, hoping against hope that today is finally the day.

"I heard an anonymous inside source has said an FBI agent said a judge has just signed a Tase on Sight (TOS) order for Hillary Clinton!", one dupe titters excitedly. "It's happening! It's finally happening!"

But, it isn't happening. It is never happening. And as the sun rises after another long lonely night's vigil and heartbreak, the saps wander blearily-eyed toward the nearest Dunkin Donuts with free wifi to recharge their pathetic souls with black coffee and day old crullers.

"It's being signed right now. I just know it, " one mutters to another as he checks his phone's signal strength.

We know you voted for her but that doesn't mean "nothing" is happening.

Here is something I wrote 13 months ago:

BREAKINGBOMBSHELL: RUBES STILL FALLING FOR HILLARY IMMINENT INDICTMENT STORIES FOR THIRD YEAR IN A ROW!!!

What are the odds I will be updating this to the FIFTH year in a row this time next year?

eight_ball.jpg

BREAKINGBOMBSHELL: RUBES STILL FALLING FOR HILLARY IMMINENT INDICTMENT STORIES FOR THIRD YEAR IN A ROW!!!

What are the odds I will be updating this to the FIFTH year in a row this time next year?

eight_ball.jpg
who cares?

REPORT: President Trump shoots a man on Fifth Avenue in New York.

RUBES: BENGHAAAAAAAAAZIIIIIII!!!!!

REPORT: President Trump nukes the Capitol building.

RUBES: EMAILS! DEEP STATE! B-B-B-B-B-BUT CLINTON!

Things are not going so well for the left. While they are obsessing over nothing burger, more and more corruption comes to light, and is being targeted for action.

"To date, State has searched only data compilations originating from outside sources — Secretary Clinton, her former aides, and the FBI. ... It has not, however, searched 8 the one records system over which it has always had control and that is almost certain to contain some responsive records: the state.gov e-mail server," Mehta wrote.

"If Secretary Clinton sent an e-mail about Benghazi to Abedin, Mills, or Sullivan at his or her state.gov e-mail address, or if one of them sent an e-mail to Secretary Clinton using his or her state.gov account, then State’s server presumably would have captured and stored such an e-mail. Therefore, State has an obligation to search its own server for responsive records."

Will this be along with the new Special Counsel that has yet to be named?

Christ. Still with the Benghazi bullshit. :rolleyes:

Criminal lefties are notoriously soft on criminals.

And inbred trash want a ninth pointless Benghazi investigation :rolleyes:
we want it done correctly. we're starting to finally get there now that the filters are all being removed. what you afraid of?
"Done correctly" :rofl:

Lol stfu you dumb inbred. All you want is to keep feeding your Hillary obsession. Best of luck to you.

eight_ball.jpg
who cares?
The rubes care. Otherwise they wouldn't keep falling for the same hoax for four years running. :lol:

Fool me once...

Four years now. Not an exaggeration. Four years!

Four years, the tards have been drinking the piss that Hillary's arrest and indictment is just moments away.

Four years.

FOUR!

YEARS!!!

I can't even begin to fathom the depth of gullibility and willing stupidity it requires to keep falling for the same hoax over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

From your own citation......

A central premise of Mehta's ruling is that the State Department's servers archived emails from Clinton's top aides. However, it's not clear that happened regularly or reliably.

State Department officials have said there was no routine, automated archiving of official email during Clinton's tenure. Some officials did copy their mailboxes from time to time and put archived message folders on desktop computers or servers, so State may still have some messages from the aides, but the FBI may already have acquired some of those messages during its inquiry.

Forum List

Back