Judge limits Detroit police

Why would they use any of these things against peaceful protesters? Maybe Trump has an answer to that.
They have never used any of that against peaceful protesters, so your question should be to the judge.

The DO USE all of that against rioters, and rightly so.

In Detroit? I don't know. I'd have to do some reading. Trump did though. Maybe the judge was being pro-active based upon past actions.
Did Trump use those on peaceful protesters? Has trumped ever used anything other than rhetoric, against anyone?

Is this a serious question?

Peaceful Protesters Tear-Gassed To Clear Way For Trump Church Photo-Op

Activist judges
Left wing Politicians
CEOs of mainstream media outlets
College Presidents

All need to be dealt with when the war starts. All under instruction by America's enemies.

All of them.

Activist judges
Left wing Politicians
CEOs of mainstream media outlets
College Presidents

All need to be dealt with when the war starts. All under instruction by America's enemies.

All of them.
When the Civil War really bad stuff begins they're prime candidates to be locked away in concentration-reeducation camps. :smoke:

Why would they use any of these things against peaceful protesters? Maybe Trump has an answer to that.
They have never used any of that against peaceful protesters, so your question should be to the judge.

In Detroit? I don't know. I'd have to do some reading. Trump did though. Maybe the judge was being pro-active based upon past actions.

No, the Obama appointed judge is trying to disarm the police so that there is nothing they can do in the face of the BLM rioters....

Detroit police quit doing their job years ago. The city is so destroyed it seems only downtown is left.
detroit1.jpg
detroit2.jpg
detroit5.jpg
detroit4.jpg

No, the Obama appointed judge is trying to disarm the police so that there is nothing they can do in the face of the BLM rioters....

Pretty soon it will be time to activate the Insurrection Act(Probably after the November 3rd Elections when President Trump is reelected) and bring in the US Military to clear out these communist scum along with some help by Right Wing Militias. :smoke:

:Boom2:Antifa and BLM

Pretty soon it will be time to activate the Insurrection Act(Probably after the November 3rd Elections when President Trump is reelected) and bring in the US Military to clear out these communist scum along with some help by Right Wing Militias. :smoke:

Well, I think that is probably the case....And I also think that as soon as the election is over, these protests will evaporate....But, in the mean time, can you imagine the police having to go up against these radicals without, shields, batons, and tear gas?

Well, I think that is probably the case....And I also think that as soon as the election is over, these protests will evaporate....But, in the mean time, can you imagine the police having to go up against these radicals without, shields, batons, and tear gas?

Yeah it could possibly make 1968-1998 Belfast possible look like small potatoes. :smoke:

The judge didn't say anything about rioters.

No? Did you read the article?

".... against the city of Detroit, accusing police of using excessive force to deter protesters from practicing their free speech rights."

Yes, the right to loot a Nike store? The right to throw bricks at what now are unprotected police? The right to damage property, and assault people?

Pathetic.

Detroit police quit doing their job years ago. The city is so destroyed it seems only downtown is left. View attachment 385172View attachment 385173View attachment 385174View attachment 385175
As the democrats would have it.

Hasn't been a Republican in charge of Detroit since 1962.

The last four mayors of Detroit have been NEGRO democrats and democrats have been running Detroit since.....

1962, and they steered into a vertical nose dive into the ground. (All by design)

But, somehow the left blame Republicans, white people and capitalism for the demise.

Have to stand in awe. Not only at how stupid leftists are, but just how well propaganda works on idiotic minds like democrat voters.

No wonder Malcolm X called black democrats chumps and traitors to their own race.

Not hard to figure out.

Why didn't he?

".... against the city of Detroit, accusing police of using excessive force to deter protesters from practicing their free speech rights."

Yes, the right to loot a Nike store? The right to throw bricks at what now are unprotected police? The right to damage property, and assault people?

Pathetic.

You can spin it all you want. She warned the police to NOT violate the rights of peaceful protesters like Trump did.

Why didn't he?

Why should she?

Why didn't he?

Why should she?

That's what I thought. You are too pathetic to communicate with.

Pathetic.

You can spin it all you want. She warned the police to NOT violate the rights of peaceful protesters like Trump did.

While you leftests see looting, and property damage, as well as general mayhem and terroristic like activity toward normal people, as justifiable, the rest of us certainly do not....But, you summed up your approach to most things in here when you, possibly unconsciously, that, to paraphrase, people project their own frustrations and failure of argument onto others....This clearly is what liberals like you do on a daily basis around here.

Why didn't he?

Prog politicians and judges are like a plague. Black Prog women are like a super plague. Their logic is total destruction....of their own.

Why didn't he?

Why should she?

That's what I thought. You are too pathetic to communicate with.

My point was that you didn't even bother to read the article. You simply reacted. If you would have read the article you wouldn't have asked the question that you did.

Forum List

Back