Juan Williams Asks Asinine & Racist Question To On Scene Reporter. Just Fire Him Already.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:disbelief: Are any of you watching "The Five" right now? Unbelievable, as we are watching a
reporter on the scene at Charleston filling in the five on any updates on last nights
horrific event. Each host gets their chance to ask a question, and when it was Juans
turn to ask the reporter a question, he asks something like, Is it true that the killer
made reference to blacks raping white women and taking over the country.
Meanwhile, we have 9 families grieving over the loss of family members. You
would think he would of asked of the well being of the families, or the events that
may have led to this god awful incident. But no, Juan just wanted to know if the
cracker mentioned raping white women and blacks taking over the country as
the nation weeps in shock. What an {Fill in the blank}:argue:

:disbelief: Are any of you watching "The Five" right now? Unbelievable, as we are watching a
reporter on the scene at Charleston filling in the five on any updates on last nights
horrific event. Each host gets their chance to ask a question, and when it was Juans
turn to ask the reporter a question, he asks something like, Is it true that the killer
would think he would of asked of the well being of the families, or the events that
may have led to this god awful incident. But no, Juan just wanted to know if the
Juan should resign and get a position with his buddy Al Sharpton.

I'm watching but the non stop opining has me fucking numb.

• Banned
if one of "The White Guys" has said "Blacks Raping White Woman", you think the media would of had a field day?

if one of "The White Guys" has said "Blacks Raping White Woman", you think the media would of had a field day?
Not quite following your point...I thought the shooter said blacks were raping white women...before he shot them.

I'm interested in the answer.
The answer is YES, he said it. He kinda sounds like Trump on Mexicans!

“I have to do it. You rape our women and you’re taking over our country. And you have to go.”
... Dylann Storm Roof

• Banned
I'm interested in the answer.
The answer is YES, he said it. He kinda sounds like Trump on Mexicans!

“I have to do it. You rape our women and you’re taking over our country. And you have to go.”
... Dylann Storm Roof
it was just a low blow/low class comment to bring up at this time. what an ass. many of us already knew of what the culprit said before he flew off the cookoos nest, Juan could of asked a more intelligent question.

It's reported that the shooter said that, so it's a legit question. Save us your faux outrage

It's reported that the shooter said that, so it's a legit question. Save us your faux outrage
Yo bro...you ever gonna answer my question?

This is why I watch Ancient Aliens or Chopped when I get home from work. They're less irritating and more informative. :thup:

Juan Williams asks what he is told to ask.
Juan Williams is a thin-skinned racist bastard along with his buddy Geraldo.Nobody tells him what to ask.

I can't take either of those two idiots. and I see they have the ghostly idiot, Alan Combs back on. he must be taking the place of that other idiot, Bob Beckel.

now between them all you might be able to find a couple brain cells.

scraping the bottom of the talking heads barrel there. :ack-1:

Obama, Holder, Sharpton, de Blasio (because now white is black remember? ) and now Juan Williams joins de club!!!!

Oh joy! the party is getting started .... :banana::rolleyes:

lets wait and see what happens now :popcorn:

Forum List

Back