Juan Cole: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Iran

Rabbi, most people aren't aware that Israel bribed the bulk of jews in other middle east countries with money and free houses if they would come to Israel.

Then later, Israel issued false propagada, saying that the Jews had been driven out of their countries and had fled to Israel for safety.

I guess pogroms in Iraq and other places really had nothing to do with it....

It is common knowledge throughout the middle east.

That Israeli agents used paid locals in the various countries, to stir up trouble and then point the finger at the jews. This false flag tactic worked very well. And caused alot of tension and violence focused at the jews. Thus convincing many jews to immigrate to Israel.

Its interesting how some assholes embrace the notion of jewish agents doing this - but cannot accept that arabs did the same thing to get their arab brothers out of the mandate in 1948....

dood, I've watched on iranian TV some of the most crazy anti semitic shit you'd ever see... they accused Harry Potter movies of spreading occult zionism and kabbalism through the jewish owned media. This was primetime news to the Iran state media.
Actually, the Iranian media was correct about Harry Potter movies. :evil:
you CANT be serious

the Harry Potter books and movies are great shows and its all fantasy and is not teaching any religion at all

:lol:
damn, not many here took you seriously before that post, have to wonder how many will now

I had to laugh at the Muggle/Non-Muggle and Jew/Non-Jew comparison. Does that mean people like Rabbi, David, and Ghook can do magic? Least it can explain how they can always magically pull things out of their ass when they're talking. :rofl:

Oh, and Sunni's complaint may also come from the fact that Daniel Radcliffe's mother is Jewish. :lol:

Last edited:

I had to laugh at the Muggle/Non-Muggle and Jew/Non-Jew comparison. Does that mean people like Rabbi, David, and Ghook can do magic? Least it can explain how they can always magically pull things out of their ass when they're talking. :rofl:

Oh, and Sunni's complaint may also come from the fact that Daniel Radcliffe's mother is Jewish. :lol:
actually, that wasn't a bad simile

but to take it to the extreme and claim its Jewish based is ridiculous

Jewish population 1948:100,000
Jewish population 2004: 25,000
It's the largest outside Israel because all the other Arab states killed off or drove off their own populations. That includes Iraq. Yemen seems to be only place still friendly. And Morocco, although it's the other side of Africa.
Which is why they told israel to fuck off when lured with cash to move TO ISRAEL FROM IRAN, eh buttmunch?

I dare you to challenge this, zionist bastard.
Morons often don't notice that 2007 (when there were incentives offered) occurred after 2004 (the date of the 25,000 population given by Rabbi), as you did. The majority of that Iranian Jewish population (75K) emigrated from Iran because of oppression.

Morons also don't provide supporting information when they make a claim, as you did.

Last edited:
you CANT be serious

the Harry Potter books and movies are great shows and its all fantasy and is not teaching any religion at all

damn, not many here took you seriously before that post, have to wonder how many will now

I'm thinking Sunni read this:

You Didn't Know Harry Potter Was Jewish? - TIME

I had to laugh. :lol:
WOW

Sounds like the kind of thing stoned out people come up with and call it wisdom. That anyone would take it seriously speaks to their own stupidity.

the Harry Potter books and movies are great shows and its all fantasy and is not teaching any religion all

No Christian or Muslim parent should allow their children to read Harry Potter books or see the movies.

Harry Potter is all about teaching kids Witch Craft and Satanic rituals.

The books should be banned from all schools because it is teaching kids to embrace the religion of Satanism.

the Harry Potter books and movies are great shows and its all fantasy and is not teaching any religion all

No Christian or Muslim parent should allow their children to read Harry Potter books or see the movies.

The books should be banned from all schools because it is teaching kids to embrace the religion of Satanism.
you are totally NUTS

you are totally NUTS

Maybe he has a point:

$345px-SatanPotter.jpg

$harry_potter_fans.jpg

:rofl:

I have to point out that iranian jews are not that opressed people... the iranian jews left iran because they could, like anyone else that saw their personal, POLITICAL freedom dwindle.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngttxIzXRsE]YouTube - Iran's Jews - Iran[/ame]

and although I realize Hollywood is heavily influenced by powerful Jewish people, I think the point of Harry Potter movies is to do what all other Studio movies aim to do... that is, make money. Harry Potter may be influenced by kabbalism, I don't know much about either to discuss, but I think more than anything it's a ripoff of Terry Pratchett books mixed with a myriad other influences.

That Israeli agents used paid locals in the various countries, to stir up trouble and then point the finger at the jews. This false flag tactic worked very well. And caused alot of tension and violence focused at the jews. Thus convincing many jews to immigrate to Israel.

You're exactly right fucktard.

Just as ALL of the arabs who fled israel in 1948 were paid to do so by the arabs.

dood, I've watched on iranian TV some of the most crazy anti semitic shit you'd ever see... they accused Harry Potter movies of spreading occult zionism and kabbalism through the jewish owned media. This was primetime news to the Iran state media.
Actually, the Iranian media was correct about Harry Potter movies. :evil:

More stupidity. It's a good thing I don't judge Muslims by your posts. I'd be blowing them up in the streets.
Spreading "kabbalism" whatever that means.

SM is the least capable poster on any of the some 20-odd poli forums I participate in. He is the bottom of the dregs of the barrel...

Last edited:

Congratulations, you win the award for National Asshole of America...

It reads like he's Obama Middle East adviser. Amazing.

Nothing about how Iran is supplying IED to the Iraqi Insurgents and killing US soldiers. Nothing about how Iranian proxies tried to grab Basra.

It's like Jimmy Carter all over again.

Wait, I thought you just said we "won the war in Iraq"?

Why are soldiers still being killed in a war we won?

Forum List

Back