Joy to the World, the Boner is pulling out!

r-JOHN-BOEHNER-huge.jpg

You gotta feel for a guy, who cried like a bitch to get to the top of the heap pile in congress, only to leave in such a state of WTF??? See, folks, this is what happens when you allow children in congress, ie the GOP-iglets.....you get a bunch of nuts that don't know a gotdamn thing about governing, who throw childish fits when they don't get their way, like shutting down the fuckin gov. when half their fuckin supporters get a damn gov check...I mean, the only good in this, is that finally, Bone head can get drunk without having to do it behind closed doors.
Idiot

r-JOHN-BOEHNER-huge.jpg

You gotta feel for a guy, who cried like a bitch to get to the top of the heap pile in congress, only to leave in such a state of WTF??? See, folks, this is what happens when you allow children in congress, ie the GOP-iglets.....you get a bunch of nuts that don't know a gotdamn thing about governing, who throw childish fits when they don't get their way, like shutting down the fuckin gov. when half their fuckin supporters get a damn gov check...I mean, the only good in this, is that finally, Bone head can get drunk without having to do it behind closed doors.
Idiot

Will somebody please give this mf a dollar so he can fuck with somebody that gives a shit, cause I don't....next?

r-JOHN-BOEHNER-huge.jpg

He's an unsung hero on the Left.

Funny thing is compared to the tea party freaks that are under him...He is the sane one.

The biggest mistake the GOP made, starting with Palin, was embracing this group and thinking its members were normal. One of the founders, some white mop, who hated the government was a damn SSI recipients...getting money from the very venue she hated, so clearly you knew, just as we know how people in the south flow...these people are cra cra fucks.....best thing ever to happen to democrats, nuts in the GOP out in the open and thriving!!

r-JOHN-BOEHNER-huge.jpg

News flash... they are all like that, even your preferred party/person/alien. When I take over the country, since it will be a dictatorship, there will be no need for Congress. The people will not complain either, because lobotomies and brain washing will be mandatory. In other words, free and legal pot! The stoned man never complains much, and if he does, he never gets up to do anything about it. Yeah... it's in the bag (pun intended for the stoned sarcastically impaired).

r-JOHN-BOEHNER-huge.jpg

Idiot

Will somebody please give this mf a dollar so he can fuck with somebody that gives a shit, cause I don't....next?
You are a libtard, therefore you don't give a obutholethug about anything. Idiot.

Ever see the Bill Clinton postcard where he fakes tears while he claims that B/J's weren't sex? It wouldn't matter if his freaking wife wasn't the world class enabler for the pervert's strange sexual adventures all those years and was running for freaking president.

The Ohio representative never seemed to be able to convince anyone but his small constituence of his agenda. The dirty little secret is that we are talking about a tiny bit of the nazi PP taxpayer funding of about 10% but Boehner wasn't able or willing to take a stand on PP or much of anything else.

He's a hero to the Left. Whatever Obama wanted, he got, even with Congress fully under GOP control. There was no opposition to any of it. I can't see how any Leftist could dislike him.

I gotta admit, it's difficult to watch a grown man cry.

He's a hero to the Left. Whatever Obama wanted, he got, even with Congress fully under GOP control. There was no opposition to any of it. I can't see how any Leftist could dislike him.

Boehner is a 'hero to the left'? Oh, wow.

In the right wing echo chamber, you guys will believe *anything*, won't you? No matter how hairbrained, void of logic or reason, or void of evidence.....no one questions any of the silly shit you guys tell each other. Or fact checks any of it...

...do they?

The sad thing is, Matthew is right. Boehner was one of hte guys who was still sane.

You need to remember that America wasn't built on sanity. Taking on the most prolific arny/nation in the world militarily is not sane. America was built on a set of Morals and Values that most of you discarded a century snd a half ago. I'd rather have leaders with thise Morals and Values than what you call sanity every day of the week.

You need to remember that America wasn't built on sanity. Taking on the most prolific arny/nation in the world militarily is not sane. America was built on a set of Morals and Values that most of you discarded a century snd a half ago. I'd rather have leaders with thise Morals and Values than what you call sanity every day of the week.

YOu are right. This country was founded by a bunch of Slave Rapists who didn't want to pay their fair share in taxes to a relatively benign country. That is fucking crazy. and they saved us from the horror of being Canadians!!!! OMG!!!!

Thankfully, we have abandoned slavery, misogyny, racism, homophobia and other 19th century values and now live in the modern world.

But the GOP is always ready to exploit the insecurity of white males like yourself.

You are right. This country was founded by a bunch of Slave Rapists who didn't want to pay their fair share in taxes to a relatively benign country. That is fucking crazy. and they saved us from the horror of being Canadians!!!! OMG!!!!
How do you rape property? Paying taxes you have no say in the use of IS insane and that benign nation had a hustory of abusing it's colonies and more distant areas that was centuries old even in the 1700's. There isn't enough money in the world to get me to VISIT Canada nevermind LIVE there.

Thankfully, we have abandoned slavery, misogyny, racism, homophobia and other 19th century values and now live in the modern world.

Where we are watching this country quickly circle the toilet drain of history both due to revisionist history and dedicated attempts both foreign and domestic to destroy everything this country stood for. You xan keep your modern world, thank you very much.

But the GOP is always ready to exploit the insecurity of white males like yourself.

That's interesting since it's people like the outgoing Speaker who have made me so disgusted with their Party. I'm not a Republican. I'm a Nationalist, an Isolationist, and an Authoritarian Conservative. None of which the GOP is.

Boehner bought a place in Fla. where he is retiring too. Gonna spend his end days golfing and drinkin'......drinkin' n' golfin'.
No wonder he was singing. LOL.

I hope he enjoys it. He wasn't a bad guy, very nice in fact, he was just weak and in the way.

What made you think Boehner resignation will do any good for the GOPs?

How do you rape property? Paying taxes you have no say in the use of IS insane and that benign nation had a hustory of abusing it's colonies and more distant areas that was centuries old even in the 1700's. There isn't enough money in the world to get me to VISIT Canada nevermind LIVE there.

wow. Seriously, dude.

They should pay the tax because they benefited from the war that was fought. (The French and Indian War, which increased the amount of land they had available.)

Where we are watching this country quickly circle the toilet drain of history both due to revisionist history and dedicated attempts both foreign and domestic to destroy everything this country stood for. You xan keep your modern world, thank you very much.

Sorry, guy, I like living in a modern world with anti-biotics and sanitation and freedom and equality.

That's interesting since it's people like the outgoing Speaker who have made me so disgusted with their Party. I'm not a Republican. I'm a Nationalist, an Isolationist, and an Authoritarian Conservative. None of which the GOP is.

In short, you are a loon. ANd the sooner the GOP stops pandering to you "Crazies", the better off we all will be.

Boehner bought a place in Fla. where he is retiring too. Gonna spend his end days golfing and drinkin'......drinkin' n' golfin'.
No wonder he was singing. LOL.

I hope he enjoys it. He wasn't a bad guy, very nice in fact, he was just weak and in the way.

What made you think Boehner resignation will do any good for the GOPs?
The tide is changing. The establishment isn't calling all the shots anymore. Have you noticed that they weren't able to shove Jeb Bush down our throats? There's a good chance we're going to get somebody who will advance the conservative movement and enact constitutional retracement.

Boehner is a 'hero to the left'? Oh, wow.

In the right wing echo chamber, you guys will believe *anything*, won't you? No matter how hairbrained, void of logic or reason, or void of evidence.....no one questions any of the silly shit you guys tell each other. Or fact checks any of it...

...do they?
Yes, Boehner is a hero to all Leftists who are smart enough to realize how his weakness, desire to be liked by Democrats, and cowardice in the face of Obama's unimpeded agenda helped Democrats tremendously in a season they didn't control Congress.

I didn't even remotely include you in this group and I'm not surprised you don't see it.

Forum List

Back