Joy to the World, the Boner is pulling out!

Nov 1, 2014
Idaho
happy-127.gif

SO you want us to cut areas that didn't cause any of our problems and hurt our country? Boehner kept the greatest government in the history of man going and I respect him for that.

Why are you happy? Are you happy that millions of people are going to be layed off and without food? Are you happy that the best science institutions on gods earth are going to be shut down because of your idiocy.

Fuck you tea partiers. Fags all.

Boehner bought a place in Fla. where he is retiring too. Gonna spend his end days golfing and drinkin'......drinkin' n' golfin'.

SO you want us to cut areas that didn't cause any of our problems and hurt our country? Boehner kept the greatest government in the history of man going and I respect him for that.

Why are you happy? Are you happy that millions of people are going to be layed off and without food? Are you happy that the best science institutions on gods earth are going to be shut down because of your idiocy.

Go Ted Cruz

Boehner and McConnell BOTH need to go. Neither of them hold any respect for this Country, our Founding Documents or our Traditions.

My only concern is that the establishment Republicans get together with Blue Dog Democrats and find an alternative that may be even worse than Boehner.

Boehner and McConnell BOTH need to go. Neither of them hold any respect for this Country, our Founding Documents or our Traditions.

My only concern is that the establishment Republicans get together with Blue Dog Democrats and find an alternative that may be even worse than Boehner.

Blue Dog Dems don't exist anymore.......went the way of the dinosaur.

The fact that Leftists like you loved Boehner....

...is exactly the problem.

Well, now you can put one of your really smart politicians in charge .I suggest Louie Gohmert, or perhaps Steve King. They were both trained by Bachman, so there is plenty of crazy to chose from.

Boehner is leaving because he knows that there is going to be a government shutdown, and the Republicans are going to be blamed again.

Pretty much political death when it's this close to the elections.

Now.................let's see if that idiot McConnell will do the right thing and go home as well.

Trump in the oval office.
Cruz controlling the Senate.
Gowdy speaker of the House.

Democrats will be standing in lines to jump off buildings.
Will Trump's ego fit through the Taft widened doors?
If not he has the money to buy new doors! A president you simply cannot buy. We have been getting cast offs and re-treads and hand me downs for a few decades.

Now we get to have new. Brand new off the showroom floor with no political miles. No lobby stink no union stench but brand new.

Trump in the oval office.
Cruz controlling the Senate.
Gowdy speaker of the House.

Democrats will be standing in lines to jump off buildings.
Will Trump's ego fit through the Taft widened doors?
If not he has the money to buy new doors! A president you simply cannot buy. We have been getting cast offs and re-treads and hand me downs for a few decades.

Now we get to have new. Brand new off the showroom floor with no political miles. No lobby stink no union stench but brand new.
I'll be disappointed in my party if they nominate a celebrity assclown, but I'll vote for him in the election. The only one I'll never vote for is Jebby.

r-JOHN-BOEHNER-huge.jpg

You gotta feel for a guy, who cried like a bitch to get to the top of the heap pile in congress, only to leave in such a state of WTF??? See, folks, this is what happens when you allow children in congress, ie the GOP-iglets.....you get a bunch of nuts that don't know a gotdamn thing about governing, who throw childish fits when they don't get their way, like shutting down the fuckin gov. when half their fuckin supporters get a damn gov check...I mean, the only good in this, is that finally, Bone head can get drunk without having to do it behind closed doors.

Forum List

Back