Joy to the World, the Boner is pulling out!

They should pay the tax because they benefited from the war that was fought. (The French and Indian War, which increased the amount of land they had available.)

Sorry, guy, I like living in a modern world with anti-biotics and sanitation and freedom and equality.

In short, you are a loon. ANd the sooner the GOP stops pandering to you "Crazies", the better off we all will be.

The British citizens benefitted as well yet shsred no part of paying for the war.

Modernity has come with the loss of Morals and Values which i place more importance on than cell phones and medical care that I'll never use.

Yes we're the crazies. The ones crazy enough to do whatever is necessary to fix this country.

The British citizens benefitted as well yet shsred no part of paying for the war.

Modernity has come with the loss of Morals and Values which i place more importance on than cell phones and medical care that I'll never use.

Yes we're the crazies. The ones crazy enough to do whatever is necessary to fix this country.

Uh besides the fact the British citizens were also paying taxes to pay for the Seven-Years War, (also known as the French and Indian War in the US), let's talk about fixing this country.

We actually had a pretty good bead on things before your Boy Reagan came along and started busting the unions and signing free trade agreements that shipped American jobs overseas.

Oh, he talked about the abortion and the gays and the lack of morals, but what really made America great was that we had a strong middle class. We don't have that today, and you Right Wingers have done a lot to demolish it.

Uh besides the fact the British citizens were also paying taxes to pay for the Seven-Years War, (also known as the French and Indian War in the US), let's talk about fixing this country.

We actually had a pretty good bead on things before your Boy Reagan came along and started busting the unions and signing free trade agreements that shipped American jobs overseas.

Oh, he talked about the abortion and the gays and the lack of morals, but what really made America great was that we had a strong middle class. We don't have that today, and you Right Wingers have done a lot to demolish it.
You manage to pack a lot of crap into a single post, absolutely none of it true.

Boehner and McConnell BOTH need to go. Neither of them hold any respect for this Country, our Founding Documents or our Traditions.

My only concern is that the establishment Republicans get together with Blue Dog Democrats and find an alternative that may be even worse than Boehner.

Blue Dog Dems don't exist anymore.......went the way of the dinosaur.
They still exist in the electorate, but not in Washington, and many of them in the electorate are supporting Trump.

They should pay the tax because they benefited from the war that was fought. (The French and Indian War, which increased the amount of land they had available.)

Sorry, guy, I like living in a modern world with anti-biotics and sanitation and freedom and equality.

In short, you are a loon. ANd the sooner the GOP stops pandering to you "Crazies", the better off we all will be.

I've heard this before, that the British put the entire cost of the war on the backs of the colonies. I'm sure many resented being made to foot the bill for a war the British didn't even win.

I've heard this before, that the British put the entire cost of the war on the backs of the colonies. I'm sure many resented being made to foot the bill for a war the British didn't even win.

Well, you heard wrong on all counts.

First, taxes WERE raised in England to pay for the war.

Second, the Colonists did benefit greatly from the war, as they got all the land up to the Mississippi river that France was forced to concede.

Third, while the war was sort of indecisive in Europe, Britain did pretty well for themselves. They not only gained territory in America, but India as well.

BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU PRAY FOR GOP IDIOTS....SOMETIMES, BUT NOT ALWAYS, WHEN THE GODS WANT TO PUNISH YOU, HE ANSWERS YOUR PRAYERS....JUST LOOK AT THIS LAST CONGRESS YOU SHIT FOR BRAINS FOOLS VOTED IN.....LOLOLOLOLO

BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU PRAY FOR GOP IDIOTS....SOMETIMES, BUT NOT ALWAYS, WHEN THE GODS WANT TO PUNISH YOU, HE ANSWERS YOUR PRAYERS....JUST LOOK AT THIS LAST CONGRESS YOU SHIT FOR BRAINS FOOLS VOTED IN.....LOLOLOLOLO
You think God is on the side of the party of infanticide?

Oh by all means yes...if any party is long over due for divine intervention, its the GOP. He's already taught them a lesson on embracing satan, ie the tea party and how that shit can back fire on em'. You'd think they'd learn the lesson from the 90's, when the bible belt held them all hostage.

Oh by all means yes...if any party is long over due for divine intervention, its the GOP. He's already taught them a lesson on embracing satan, ie the tea party and how that shit can back fire on em'. You'd think they'd learn the lesson from the 90's, when the bible belt held them all hostage.
Right.

God is angry at the GOP because of Christians.

GTFO. You're done.

Right.

God is angry at the GOP because of Christians.

GTFO. You're done.

Fallwell, Baker, Swaggort, etc... all them nuts that took over your party where not christians, pay attention fool and learn something...they were highly paid pimps that took advantage of you bible toting nuts who you now call tea party fools.

Forum List

Back