Joy of Communistic Health Care!

What is the average
Some more on the cuts to NHS funding. This committee is cross party and not partisan.
Spending watchdog accuses NHS leaders over ‘black hole’ - FT.com

Sounds like things are still an issue in your home country.
Very much so. It will probably get worse.

What is the average tax rate in the U.K. ?

This thread calls government health care communistic.

I don't agree.

But I do believe it can become expensive and rather inflexible.

What is the average
Some more on the cuts to NHS funding. This committee is cross party and not partisan.

I don't agree.

Starts at 20% and goes up to a top rate of 40%.

The better off can get private insurance,generally through work. I had it for a decade through an employer but never needed it personally.

The NHS is under real threat from a party that represents the better off and doesnt see the need for the NHS. They cant come out and say it because that would be suicide. So they cut funding and wage war on the people who make it work.

What is the average

I don't agree.

The better off can get private insurance,generally through work. I had it for a decade through an employer but never needed it personally.

The NHS is under real threat from a party that represents the better off and doesnt see the need for the NHS. They cant come out and say it because that would be suicide. So they cut funding and wage war on the people who make it work.

Do they think they can get away with this.

It would seem that sooner or later a majority of people will vote themselves the benefits they deserve at the expense of the well-off.

What is the average

I don't agree.

It would seem that sooner or later a majority of people will vote themselves the benefits they deserve at the expense of the well-off.
I dont really know. The political opposition to this government is a mess and there is no easy answer. When they start charging people to visit the GP or A and E I would expect the worm to turn.

But the vast majority of the electorate are as thick as shit and your guess is as good as mine.

What is the average

I don't agree.

I dont really know. The political opposition to this government is a mess and there is no easy answer. When they start charging people to visit the GP or A and E I would expect the worm to turn.

But the vast majority of the electorate are as thick as shit and your guess is as good as mine.

You don't seem to have much faith in people.

Of course, John Gruber didn't either.

What is the average

I don't agree.

People generally get there in the end. Lots of pain to come first.

What is the average

I don't agree.

What is the average

I don't agree.

I think there is a lot of misinformation out there and people don't know who to trust or what to believe.

I understand that people want good healthcare.

In this country we spend 8,500 per person per year on health care. The average person does not pay that much in insurance......

I don't know how we think we can sustain that.

State run medicine is the envy of American liberals. They seem especially enraptured by Britain's National Health Service.

And, of course, those same liberals are big fans of unions and all they do so it's delicious to see this preview of coming attractions:

Junior doctors to have first 'all-out' strike in history if ballot passes

Savor it well, libbies, elect Hillary and we can have our very own "industrial actions" like this one:

Until now, the BMA has said that it would recommend limiting action in the first instance to an "emergency care" level of service - meaning doctors would provide the sort of skeleton service in operation on Christmas Day.

But the union on Thursday released its plans for action if junior doctors vote to strike. The plan would see one day of "emergency care only" action for 24 hours on December 1, followed by a full walk out from 8am to 5pm on December 8 and December 16.

There were concerns that an all-out strike in the height of winter would inevitably endanger lives, given that junior doctors make up around half of the medical workforce.

You do know that Hillary does not favor single payer healthcare, right?

At one time Hillary voted against raising the debt limit when Bush was President (2006) until she said doing so was common sense when Obama was (2014).

At one time Hillary opposed driver's licenses for illegals (2008) then supported it (2015).

At one time Hillary opposed same sex marriage (2000) until she supported it (2015).

The list is quite extensive of what she didn't/did support then what she later did/didn't support.

At one time Hillary voted against raising the debt limit when Bush was President (2006) until she said doing so was common sense when Obama was (2014).

At one time Hillary opposed driver's licenses for illegals (2008) then supported it (2015).

At one time Hillary opposed same sex marriage (2000) until she supported it (2015).

The list is quite extensive of what she didn't/did support then what she later did/didn't support.

Check recent photos of the old bitch. Her face is lengthening! She's morphing into John Kerry!

State run medicine is the envy of American liberals. They seem especially enraptured by Britain's National Health Service.

And, of course, those same liberals are big fans of unions and all they do so it's delicious to see this preview of coming attractions:

Savor it well, libbies, elect Hillary and we can have our very own "industrial actions" like this one:

Until now, the BMA has said that it would recommend limiting action in the first instance to an "emergency care" level of service - meaning doctors would provide the sort of skeleton service in operation on Christmas Day.

But the union on Thursday released its plans for action if junior doctors vote to strike. The plan would see one day of "emergency care only" action for 24 hours on December 1, followed by a full walk out from 8am to 5pm on December 8 and December 16.

There were concerns that an all-out strike in the height of winter would inevitably endanger lives, given that junior doctors make up around half of the medical workforce.

You do know that Hillary does not favor single payer healthcare, right?

I thought I asked for a link to this.

But I didn't see one.

Check recent photos of the old bitch. Her face is lengthening! She's morphing into John Kerry!

I saw one just a few days where I would have guessed it was Halloween and she was going as a ghost.

Here's the deal. The NHS was working fine. Then the right wing got in, and they're attempting to destroy the health care system in order to implement a US style system, which involves double the cost, loads of corruption, profits for their friends, their friends giving them nice backhanders and "campaign financing" and all that stuff.

This isn't "communistic health care", this is social health care being DESTROYED BY THE RIGHT>

Here's the deal. The NHS was working fine. Then the right wing got in, and they're attempting to destroy the health care system in order to implement a US style system, which involves double the cost, loads of corruption, profits for their friends, their friends giving them nice backhanders and "campaign financing" and all that stuff.

This isn't "communistic health care", this is social health care being DESTROYED BY THE RIGHT>

It's the Britians who are destroying it.

Now, why would they do that ?

It's been explained to you numerous times that it's the ruling British party that's making these changes. Sort of like the Republicans in Congress stalling everything Because Obama.

Do you think asking the question again and again makes you look smart? (Who are "the Britains," anyway? Spellcheck fail?)

The "Britians"? Now who the fuck would they be?

The people destroying it are British, well the reality is they're Normans, the posh upper class are destroying it because they're selfish bastards, that's why.

Here's the deal. The NHS was working fine.

Can you supply the definition of "fine" ?

Seems that the British elected the people who are killing the system.

Why would they do that ?

Why would they elect the Tory Party? Well they have a few choices.

They had Labour, but then the economy hit hard and almost every country (except Germany who do things the other way around) changed their government from left to right or right to left. Then Labour decided to put a muppet as leader who didn't stand much chance of winning.

Also, while Labour are good on Education and Health, they're bad on immigration and a few other things.

Also "fine" means that it worked. The problem with the NHS was that the Tories tried to destroy it up until 1997, so Labour spend from 1997 to 2010 trying to fix it. They reached a point. However the NHS was working on a budget half of that of the US healthcare system. Not only that the Tories were saying it cost too much (yet wanted to double the spending, and have actually implemented private healthcare within the system that costs 15% more for doing exactly the same thing as was done under the NHS).

So, had the NHS been given the same budget as the US healthcare service, it would be a lot better than the US healthcare service. As it is, with half the budget, it's FINE.

Forum List

Back