Journey bandmates in legal fight over performance for Donald Trump

And so they join an ever growing list of artists who want nothing to do with the tax dodger.

Why cant the maga world produce one decent song with which to serenade their idol ?

Is it because great art needs a soul and some empathy ? I think that is the case.
LOL what a snowflake. President Trump has nothing to do with it. It’s a band member with TDS who is trying to tell another band member to not play a song. I got news for you, musicians can play whatever fucking song they want at small live performances. If cover bands can play songs, then certainly a member of the actual band can play that song live.

Actually the original band members have a specific contract of how their music can be used and they all have to agree......just like using 'Don't Stop Believing' for the end of the Sopranos. That almost didn't happen because Perry didn't want the song to be associated with a gruesome ending......which wasn't the case and why the song was used.

That contract is why the members have been in some legal messes of late.

This must have been before they caught him recruiting under-age girls to work on his island.
They booted him off of Mara-lago for trolling for white sex-slaves....and you can tell this video was from 30 years ago.

Speaking of hanging with perverts....seems alot of Democrats really liked hanging with Harvey Weinstein....and even threw parties for him even after he was accused of rape.

Seems all of these people know each other. Trump said he knew all of them. He also said he knew what they were up to eventually, and was trying to do something about it.....till Joe Biden signed an EO reversing Trump's EOs dealing with human-trafficking and underage sex-slavery.
Fi0HxoAWYAU08xl.png

Fi3Ls9aXoAAkDBU.jpg
Fil8CcgWIAAqbMu.png

Last edited:
LOL what a snowflake. President Trump has nothing to do with it. It’s a band member with TDS who is trying to tell another band member to not play a song. I got news for you, musicians can play whatever fucking song they want at small live performances. If cover bands can play songs, then certainly a member of the actual band can play that song live.

Only to a point. They did copyright their songs along with a contract. If the song was played at a gathering it probably wouldn't have been a big deal. The band only has so much control. The problem comes when one of the members were present and played it that MAY HAVE broken the terms of the contract, IDK and we'll see how that turns out.

Trump observed how Epstein was a paedophile.

He didn't travel to Epstein's island like Slick Willy, he disapproved of the activities and banned Jeff for life from his properties.

Trump hired the guy that gave Epstein the sweet heart deal in Florida.

One does not do that knowing what he did.

Journey hasn't been relevant since the 80s

Yep, not since Perry left........but Schon is stuck in the 80's when they were at their peak.......new singer sounds close to Perry, they play the same songs or with the same sound and still playing to the same crowd

Yep, not since Perry left........but Schon is stuck in the 80's when they were at their peak.......new singer sounds close to Perry, they play the same songs or with the same sound and still playing to the same crowd
Their intellectual property is still covered under copyright laws.
Saying they are irrelevant is irrelevant.

Their intellectual property is still covered under copyright laws.
Saying they are irrelevant is irrelevant.

No matter.......I was just stating the obvious that Schon is stuck in the 80's......which has nothing to do with the legal issues

Legal issues is the point of this thread.

Yeah, and I had already addressed that previously.

Adding personal opinions isn't against the rules.......as most other posts in this thread can attest. So quit trying to pick a fight over nothing

Forum List

Back