Journey: Band could split after recent feud

Shrug.

Sounds like the band is tired of Schon.

I stopped with Journey when they lost Perry. The mimic they found is good, but still a mimic.

I agree. Journey is now glorified kareoke. I haven't followed them in years ( nevermind the fact that their fans are total douchebags).

Neal is delusional if he thinks at this stage of the game Journey is going to make new music that will sell. Does anyone but his sycophant fans even know the new songs already produced? Will they even give a crap? No.

Yea I considered them not being journey along time ago, just like Genesis, pink Floyd...not the same.

Neil apparently thinks he is the main draw.

I've got news for him...most people showing up now don't even know who he is.

And I agree. It's not Journey anymore. Hasn't been for years.

Shrug.

I stopped with Journey when they lost Perry. The mimic they found is good, but still a mimic.

I agree. Journey is now glorified kareoke. I haven't followed them in years ( nevermind the fact that their fans are total douchebags).

Neal is delusional if he thinks at this stage of the game Journey is going to make new music that will sell. Does anyone but his sycophant fans even know the new songs already produced? Will they even give a crap? No.

Yea I considered them not being journey along time ago, just like Genesis, pink Floyd...not the same.

Help me out is that the guy that sounds like Perry whom they found in Cuba or something?

I really stopped listening to them in the 1980s .....I just seen that news story somewhere.

I played faithfully and all so much like hotel California that I got sick of both Eagles and journey.

On a side note when prince came out with purple rain he didn't want to release it because the cords changinv were similar as faithfully..he asked journey to come over and listen to it..and they told prince the songs are not the same release it :)

Shrug.

Help me out is that the guy that sounds like Perry whom they found in Cuba or something?

I really stopped listening to them in the 1980s .....I just seen that news story somewhere.

I played faithfully and all so much like hotel California that I got sick of both Eagles and journey.

No. the new singer is Arnel Pineda.

Neal Schon is the guitar player.

And I rest my case :)

Has Journey really been relevant since the late 70s?

Journey was done when they lost Steve Perry. :dunno:

Journey is still around? Who knew?
yea there are a few 70's bands out there living on their laurels with hardly any original guys in them.....i saw an ad for Creedence Clearwater Revisited.....the original bass player and drummer with 2 new guitarists and a keyboard player,a keyboard player in Creedence lol....all they are is just a cover band playing Fogerty's stuff....

Has Journey really been relevant since the late 70s?

Journey was done when they lost Steve Perry. :dunno:

I agree Marion..Perry came back in the 90's and recorded another really good record

For the Love of Strange Medicine is the second studio album by Steve Perry, released on July 19, 1994 through Columbia Records. After a lengthy 8-year hiatus following the breakup of Journey, Perry returned to the spotlight with this album.

yea there are a few 70's bands out there living on their laurels with hardly any original guys in them.....i saw an ad for Creedence Clearwater Revisited.....the original bass player and drummer with 2 new guitarists and a keyboard player,a keyboard player in Creedence lol....all they are is just a cover band playing Fogerty's stuff....

Geez.

I saw Journey back in the '80s at the Long Beach Arena, not long before Perry quit, good show. I couldn't bring myself to see them today...

Geez.

I saw Journey back in the '80s at the Long Beach Arena, not long before Perry quit, good show. I couldn't bring myself to see them today...

Oh you LUCKY....I went to so many concerts but didn't see Journey..big mistake.

Geez.

when i saw them in 78 w.Queen it was at the Forum ....they were pretty good....and yea i know what you mean about seeing them today...

Geez.

when i saw them in 78 w.Queen it was at the Forum ....they were pretty good....and yea i know what you mean about seeing them today...

The Fabulous Forum. I saw a lot of shows there and more than a few Lakers games. Showtime Lakers.

Geez.

And you saw Queen...? What a awesome concert that must have been..Damn I didn't see them either.

I saw Led Zeppelin, I met the band Jefferson Airplane , I saw Montrose, Lynyrd Skynard before their plane crash, ZZ Top, Egar Winter, Grateful Dead, The Doobie Brothers, SuperTramp, Yes, James Brown,
backstage James Taylor .so many more

BTW I went to a Rolling stone concert with my boyfriend now husband back in the early 1980's... I went to the bar to get a beer and was standing there alone watching them. Some guy came up to me and asked me if I wanted to go back stage and hang with the stones after the show...I though hummmmmmm, dump my boyfriend and see the stones...lol
I said no thanks...lol

Geez.

And you saw Queen...? What a awesome concert that must have been..Damn I didn't see them either.

I saw Led Zeppelin, I met the band Jefferson Airplane , I saw Montrose, Lynyrd Skynard before their plane crash, ZZ Top, Egar Winter, Grateful Dead, The Doobie Brothers, SuperTramp, Yes, James Brown,
backstage James Taylor .so many more

BTW I went to a Rolling stone concert with my boyfriend now husband back in the early 1980's... I went to the bar to get a beer and was standing there alone watching them. Some guy came up to me and asked me if I wanted to go back stage and hang with the stones after the show...I though hummmmmmm, dump my boyfriend and see the stones...lol
I said no thanks...lol
I used to hang with a musician who knew most of the guys in the Orange County club bands,we got turned on to tickets to so many concerts i cant keep tract of them all in the 70's that we went to....saw Cream in late 69 on their farewell tour, Spirit opened for them,great concert....seen Queen 3 times 76,77,78....Journey opened the one in 78, Thin Lizzy opened in 76,and that till this day has been one of the best bands i ever seen live,they got called out for an encore,i did not think Queen would be able to keep the buzz going,but they did....saw Traffic a couple times,Free,John Mayall,West,Bruce & Laing,ELP,ZZ Top,Pink Floyds Dark Side of the Moon tour,Grand Funk Railroad about 72...many more....

Forum List

Back