Journalist Who Broke Story of Jewish Women Barred From ‘Dyke March’ Removed From Reporting Duties

Considering how hatred of gay people is written into the Abrahamic religions... I don't know that any supporters of them should be welcomed at a gay rights march. Maybe if their priority was to support gay people instead of their religion, unlike these dumb women.
Wow, looks like the topic of the OP flew right over your head.
Not really. The Torah says horrific things about people who are born gay.
Yeah so? What the fuck does that have to do with a Jewish woman being barred from this march?
The gays are anti-semites.
It appears so. It's a very Liberal thing to do, preach tolerance while practicing bigotry.

Last edited:
Considering how hatred of gay people is written into the Abrahamic religions... I don't know that any supporters of them should be welcomed at a gay rights march. Maybe if their priority was to support gay people instead of their religion, unlike these dumb women.

Oh fucking spare me Israel recognizes gay marriages. Notice you have nothing to say about Linda Sarsour who supports Saudi style sharia leading the women's march and the day without women march.

No. I eat bacon.

I also have no desire to see a bunch of deviants dry humping in public.
Eating bacon is all that separates you from a Muslim? Hmm :nono:

I also don't fuck goats, so there's that. :dunno:
You sound almost proud? :cuckoo:

You sound like you're derailing the thread. Why?
You're right let's get back to the topic. The 3 Abrahamic religions having the exact same stances on gay rights and many other topics has nothing to do with this.
All I see from two of those religions is at the worst ostracization. The other prosecutes and or murders gays. The stances are not the same.

This woman breaks a story about legitimate discrimination taking place and gets punished for it. And people wonder why most Americans no longer trust the media

An award-winning journalist who broke the story of the group of Jewish women ejected from an LGBTQ march in Chicago last month has been reassigned to non-journalistic duties at the paper which ran the original report, the Windy City Times.

Gretchen Rachel Hammond — whose June 24 story caused a national storm after she detailed how three women flying Jewish Pride flags embossed with the Star of David were instructed to leave the gathering by organizers from the Dyke March Collective — confirmed to The Algemeiner on Monday that while she was still employed by the paper, she was not presently engaged in its reporting and writing operations

Award-Winning Journalist Who Broke Story of Jewish Women Barred From Chicago ‘Dyke March’ Removed From Reporting Duties

Yup. That's how progressives work. They screech about the free press...but when journalists refuse to engage in propaganda, they shut them down.

Oh fucking spare me Israel recognizes gay marriages. Notice you have nothing to say about Linda Sarsour who supports Saudi style sharia leading the women's march and the day without women march.
I don't know who Linda Sarsour is. She sounds terrible. But you both seem like you're pretty proud of hating gay people.

Eating bacon is all that separates you from a Muslim? Hmm :nono:

You're right let's get back to the topic. The 3 Abrahamic religions having the exact same stances on gay rights and many other topics has nothing to do with this.
All I see from two of those religions is at the worst ostracization. The other prosecutes and or murders gays. The stances are not the same.
They have the same stances. It's just that here secular law won out over religious law. I hope the Middle East gets there one day.

What! You can't mean Jews.

People aren't "born gay".

Yes they are. Were you "born straight?"

Or at some point did you have to consciously choose to be straight instead of gay? If so... I have bad news for you.
Would you use the same argument for those who were born pedophiles?
Children can't consent. Completely inappropriate comparison.
Says who.
Take a guess

People aren't "born gay".

Or at some point did you have to consciously choose to be straight instead of gay? If so... I have bad news for you.
Says who.
Take a guess
I remember being a kid, there's a few teachers I would've loved to fuck.
The age limit we set, setting consent, is arbitrary and inconsistent.

Says who.
Take a guess
I remember being a kid, there's a few teachers I would've loved to fuck.
The age limit we set, setting consent, is arbitrary and inconsistent.
I would think a pedophile would make that same argument. Good thing they can't.

They have the same stances. It's just that here secular law won out over religious law. I hope the Middle East gets there one day.
I haven't seen Jews or Christians from another country kill gay people.

I don't know who Linda Sarsour is. She sounds terrible. But you both seem like you're pretty proud of hating gay people.

There's a difference between a homosexual and faggot.

Forum List

Back