“Journalist” questions Trump grandson’s LEGO White House

A nothingburger about a nothing event.
Meaning this ugly hag should not have attacked a 3-year old, his mother and his grandfather?

I agree

View attachment 381675
Did she leave any scars? At the end of the day will the 3 year old remember it between tantrums and playing? Or is it the adults that act more like toddlers than a toddler?

She is attacking a 3 year old, this is how low Leftists aka Communists have gone, she is also using a 3 year old so she can attack Donald Trump, she is a typical Leftist aka Communist scum.

Or is it the adults that act more like toddlers than a toddler?
Starting with the lib journalist?

Can they even be considered journalists anymore? Journalism used to be basically a respected profession, most journalists used to in politics attempt to be fair and not show partisan bias. This crowd now are not journalists they are Partisan Propagandists and Rabid Attack Dogs who ONLY put forward the Leftist aka Communist point of view and FANATICALLY trash ALL Conservatives and Rightists and also ANYONE who is against The Leftist aka Communist Agenda. That is not Mainstream Journalism as we have known Mainstream Journalism in the past, they cannot be considered journalists.

Meaning this ugly hag should not have attacked a 3-year old, his mother and his grandfather?

I agree

View attachment 381675
Did she leave any scars? At the end of the day will the 3 year old remember it between tantrums and playing? Or is it the adults that act more like toddlers than a toddler?

Oh, ok, is that the standard now when talking about a sitting President's children/grandchildren? Are they fair game now? Or only Trump's?

I agree

View attachment 381675

She is attacking a 3 year old, this is how low Leftists aka Communists have gone, she is also using a 3 year old so she can attack Donald Trump, she is a typical Leftist aka Communist scum.
Moonglow knows all that. He is just embarrassed by his party so he is ineffectively trying to minimize the story by deflecting the attention to people who are being critical of this author. It isnt going to work,

Or is it the adults that act more like toddlers than a toddler?
Starting with the lib journalist?

Can they even be considered journalists anymore? Journalism used to be basically a respected profession, most journalists used to in politics attempt to be fair and not show partisan bias. This crowd now are not journalists they are Partisan Propagandists and Rabid Attack Dogs who ONLY put forward the Leftist aka Communist point of view and FANATICALLY trash ALL Conservatives and Rightists and also ANYONE who is against The Leftist aka Communist Agenda. That is not Mainstream Journalism as we have known Mainstream Journalism in the past, they cannot be considered journalists.
I think the term “urinalist” is more applicable.

Wow, when did getting help from a person with experience become such an unforgivable offense?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
They are bitter, vile and grasping at straws.

1598756388362.png

^^^ Someone should tell the old bitty on the right that at least the pretty lady on the left took the time to learn English since she obviously is not from anywhere around here.

God bless you and Melania always!!!

Holly

P.S. My only question for the old bitty on the right is this one: Can I ask what the excuse is for all of your short comings?

Forum List

Back