Journalist Laura Loomer banned from twitter for criticizing female genital mutilation

Oooh...your insults sting so much!

I'll assume this is your charming way of admitting you have no way of documenting your insulting insinuations of Laura Loomer. I already knew that though.
I had a way, but then twitter banned her scared, vapid ass. The OP has a screenshot of her violence inciting post, though.
Violence inciting? Lol
View attachment 230288
She just lied to the world that Omar supports genital mutilation. Are you a little pussy bitch who wouldn’t be tempted to violence by somebody that supports mutilating women?
"Yet Omar’s stance on female genital mutilation (FGM) is anything but “progressive.”

In 2017, she questioned a bill in the Minnesota State House against the practice, making it “a felony for parents to subject their daughters to the procedure and calls for loss of custody and prison terms from five to 20 years, depending on the extent of the injuries,” as well as “increas[ing] penalties for those who perform the procedure,” the Minneapolis Star-Tribune reported.

While she agreed that the practice was “heinous,” and ultimately voted for the bill — contrary to at least one report — Omar claimed that FGM should not be singled out by a new law, and that parents should be charged under existing laws. She was quoted in local news as arguing: “I don’t want us to create laws because we want to get into the media and because we want a flashy headline.” She also reportedly opposed removing victims from their parents’ custody, according to Alpha News."

What are you going on about? Sounds to me like this woman is trying to have things both ways (ala Barack Obama)
voting for the Minnesota bill but then saying parents that wanted to mutilate their own daughters should not be charged under the law she supposedly supports. That's exactly what Loomer states...Ilhan Omar is not at all for ending the savage barbaric practice of FMG. Get the bug out of your ass and learn to write coherent sentences instead of the ones like
your last.
She voted for the bill, you inbred piece of waste. She participated in the debate over it, and not even Breitbart’s FAKE news could spin it :itsok:
Yes. She voted for it and then rationalized how parents should not have to abide by the law itself. Like I said, she is trying to have things both ways and is still supporting the right of Muslim parents to mutilate their daughters. Is that too tough for your reptilian brain to understand?

Freelance journalist Laura Loomer was banned from Twitter on Wednesday for criticizing a politician’s support of female genital mutilation.
Journalist Laura Loomer Banned from Twitter for Criticizing Female Genital Mutilation
----------------------------------------------------------------

Like we keep telling you everything wrong is being made right, all that is right is being made wrong all compliments of your IDIOTS WITHIN SOCIETY .

They are all the same because all Trump haters have the same mental illness virus and we can't fix stupid.
I am with her on this. Female or male mutilation of genitalia is F'ed up and we should be able to speak against it all we want!
Genital mutilation was completely secondary to her post. The main point was to inspire violence and hatred against anelected representative who opposes genital mutilation but happens to be Muslim.
In that theory anyone who says anything that negates from existing in peaceful discourse about Christians, Hindi', Buddhist or Jews should be banned too??? No we don't buy your explanation.

Forum List

Back