Journalist kidnapped by Israelis after shooting in head (West Bank)

Maybe the original poster had the timeline mixed up. You do realize the Israeli government lies all the time.

Not hardly. And it would have taken only a second to actually do just a little research to verify it before accepting a freaking tweet as "real news".

And then add to it the fact the OP even when confronted with those facts not only did not just go "Yeah, my mistake. They got me" actually doubled down even harder. Kind of like what you are trying to do. You also seem to want to believe this and then insert your own clear bias, thinking that it would not be caught.

Why can you not just admit they are trying to push false propaganda, without trying to then insert your own?

I gather from the OP we're supposed to hold a pity party for some vermin Hamas propagandist out to aid his fellow terrorists or something. Doesn't seem like anybody can name the 'press' he works for, either.

Its all bullshit. The guy shot in the head was denied any medical attention and then the story talks about being worried about Lack of showering, blankets and pillows. It's a badly thrown together hack piece.

Even though in reality he was given immediate medical attention to remove a metal shard from his eye.
The real story is there for anyone to look up.

Hamas uses lies as an every day tool to build resentment against Israel around the world

Not just against Israel, but also against Fatah and any other organization that will not bend to their demands.

Which is why when I talk about this conflict, I specify it is between Israel and the Hamas occupied Gaza Strip. It is not against "Palestine", as the actual State of Palestine that the world and the UN recognizes is actually the Fatah led government on the West Bank. And notice who is not involved in this round of attacks or the aftermath.

Yep, they are not attacking either Palestine nor the West Bank. Only the Gaza Strip where Hamas is. The West Bank has actually been rather peaceful for decades, other than when Hamas tries to attack them.

Its all bullshit. The guy shot in the head was denied any medical attention and then the story talks about being worried about Lack of showering, blankets and pillows. It's a badly thrown together hack piece.

Even though in reality he was given immediate medical attention to remove a metal shard from his eye.
The real story is there for anyone to look up.

Yes, I did look it up. Can't find any news agencies the clown worked for, so my guess is he was just some Hamas spotter running around gathering intel for the terrorists operating in the area he was shot in.

Uh, that was freaking four years ago!

So tell me, what exactly is "current" about something that literally happened four years ago?

This entire thread needs to be flushed. That is the problem when people rely on social media for their "news", and can't even bother to look up any facts for themselves.
Leave the old cat alone-----IT IS DESPERATE

Concerning Moaz Amarna, the detained journalist by the occupation in the WestBank, Moaz revealed the following to his lawyer:

-He suffered severe head injuries but was denied medical attention or medication.
-When officers learned about the bullet in his head, they intentionally hit him on the head, breaking his glasses.

View attachment 859307
-Since his arrest, he has been sleeping on the floor without blankets or pillows due to overcrowded conditions.
-He has been denied the opportunity to shower since the day of his arrest.
Almost daily, all detainees in the room have faced attacks.

This war crime was in West Bank, not Gaza.

[Quds news]

~~~~~~
So, this is something that a Hamas terrorist would do to a wounded person. not the IDF.
If this has occurred the man would have died. The fact he later met with Abbas is evidence that what you claim even if it was four years ago is a lie.

Concerning Moaz Amarna, the detained journalist by the occupation in the WestBank, Moaz revealed the following to his lawyer:

-He suffered severe head injuries but was denied medical attention or medication.
-When officers learned about the bullet in his head, they intentionally hit him on the head, breaking his glasses.

View attachment 859307
-Since his arrest, he has been sleeping on the floor without blankets or pillows due to overcrowded conditions.
-He has been denied the opportunity to shower since the day of his arrest.
Almost daily, all detainees in the room have faced attacks.

This war crime was in West Bank, not Gaza.

[Quds news]

Ok, you have a picture of a bleeding press guy, now back up all the claims in your OP. Im not taking the word of some random Tweet.

Forum List

Back