Journalist Files Assault Charges Against Maxine Waters For Hitting Her

loomer.jpg.png-e1529986973793-1200x719.jpg

Journalist Laura Loomer is pressing charges against Rep. Maxine Waters for assault when she hit her more than once in the face with the papers she was holding.

I would call this simple assault which will end in a fine and a blot on her record, but I figure this is just karma.

WATCH: Laura Loomer Confronts Maxine Waters - Big League Politics

Laura Loomer Confronts Maxine Waters

/----/ "It's a members elevator, member have to vote."
"It's a members elevator, member have to vote."
maxine-waters.jpg

Tresha91203 said:
I think it's funny she calls for people to harass those of opposing views but reacts violently when she is harassed.
And Mad Maxi Says:
'I'm Not Advocating For No Violence'

Tresha91203 said:
I think it's funny she calls for people to harass those of opposing views but reacts violently when she is harassed.
And Mad Maxi Says:
'I'm Not Advocating For No Violence'
/——/ Her use of a double negative means she does advocate the use of violence. Or maybe she’s just a functional illiterate.

loomer.jpg.png-e1529986973793-1200x719.jpg

Journalist Laura Loomer is pressing charges against Rep. Maxine Waters for assault when she hit her more than once in the face with the papers she was holding.

I would call this simple assault which will end in a fine and a blot on her record, but I figure this is just karma.

WATCH: Laura Loomer Confronts Maxine Waters - Big League Politics

Laura Loomer Confronts Maxine Waters

Psycho wingnut

3135.jpg
Despicable, hateful, partisan zealot.

This reminds me of the movie Point Break which I watched again last night --- the surfer leader Bodhi (for Bodhisattva, the Buddha) talks a lot about nonviolence. But as the crimes devolve into more and more violence, and he himself starts shooting people, it's obvious that he has a whole lot of violence by nature and the verbalizations about peace are either hypocrisy or fooling himself. Probably the latter.

Forum List

Back