Josh Hawley says he’s uncovered an ALARMING pattern with Biden’s SCOTUS nominee Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson

What part says she isn't ?

Remember the broad was nominated by a man whose nickname is Pedo Joe.

Fortunately for her , she's going to have plenty of opportunity to make the case one way or another as to whether she is pro or con on the paedo issue.
You are the one making the claim, so prove your case or is it just more of the same racist bullshit. You right wing, racist want to keep the Court lily white.

Gator...she admitted that she gave all of her child molestors less time than federal mandates and then she blamed congress for not changing the federal mandate laws. She's evil, manipulative, and a bad choice.

Another dem pro pedophilia----the republicans need to label not just her pro pedophilia but any congress member who supports her as such.
No, the only problem you see is she is black. Folks would have more respect for you if you would just admit it and stop beating around the bush.

You are the one making the claim, so prove your case or is it just more of the same racist bullshit. You right wing, racist want to keep the Court lily white.
Good to know we’ve got your full support for Candace Owens to be placed in the SCOTUS.
1648030395285.jpeg

Gator...she admitted that she gave all of her child molestors less time than federal mandates and then she blamed congress for not changing the federal mandate laws.

That is not what she said. She said nothing about "all" of anything. I watched more of her hearing than I have any other nominee and she was asked a dozen times by different Repubs if she would rule a certain way on all her cases and her answer was always each case is unique with its own set of circumstances.

That is not what she said. She said nothing about "all" of anything. I watched more of her hearing than I have any other nominee and she was asked a dozen times by different Repubs if she would rule a certain way on all her cases and her answer was always each case is unique with its own set of circumstances.

So, she’s telling Congress then, that she’s smarter than the Congress, and doesn’t have to follow their guidelines?

So, she’s telling Congress then, that she’s smarter than the Congress, and doesn’t have to follow their guidelines?

Not at all, but keep in mind they are just that, "guidelines". Even the Repubs questioning her did not claim she went outside of the guidelines, just that she was on the lighter side of them

And that makes her qualified to be on the SCOTUS?
Her parents come from academia she grew up privileged, she’s married to a white man.. lol she’s pretty much a white liberal.. Nothing compared to Clarence Thomas whose parents grew up very modest

Forum List

Back