Josh Hawley says he’s uncovered an ALARMING pattern with Biden’s SCOTUS nominee Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson

Yes I do. The record states, she is easy on pedophiles. The only hate is in your party. It doesn't care if children gets hurt, as long as your agenda is accomplished.
In fact, the record shows she performed her job to the letter of the law. Its the godbotherers who feel she should be far more harsher because its against some religious views and of course being a democrat does help when being judged by a religious republican.
But, if your argument us about paedophiles, as a religious person, what are you doing about the paedophilia in the churches etc? I'll say nothing.
Are you frightened to take on religion because you mightn't get a ticket to heaven?
How coincidental everyone goes ballistic when she is lined up for a sc position and none of this was mentioned before.
How un partisan of you.

In fact, the record shows she performed her job to the letter of the law. Its the godbotherers who feel she should be far more harsher because its against some religious views and of course being a democrat does help when being judged by a religious republican.
But, if your argument us about paedophiles, as a religious person, what are you doing about the paedophilia in the churches etc? I'll say nothing.
Are you frightened to take on religion because you mightn't get a ticket to heaven?
How coincidental everyone goes ballistic when she is lined up for a sc position and none of this was mentioned before.
How un partisan of you.
Pedophilia has been dealt with in churches. How about the democrat party? Biden claims to be a catholic, you know the main religion that is accused the most with Pedophilia?

Pedophilia has been dealt with in churches. How about the democrat party? Biden claims to be a catholic, you know the main religion that is accused the most with Pedophilia?
Dealt with my arse.
Usa has the highest number of clergy paedophile in the world because the bastards know they get protected by you godbotherers who haven't got the guts to go against the church.

What's it got to do with Biden? Youve had plenty of godbothering President's who have done nothing.
Dont blame him.

Dealt with my arse.
Usa has the highest number of clergy paedophile in the world because the bastards know they get protected by you godbotherers who haven't got the guts to go against the church.

What's it got to do with Biden? Youve had plenty of godbothering President's who have done nothing.
Dont blame him.
I think a pastor should get the death penalty, also school teachers if they molest a child. You agree?

I think a pastor should get the death penalty, also school teachers if they molest a child. You agree?
No because the same is done every day by people. Should we do that to every one? I don't believe in the death penalty. I like them to suffer for the rest of their lives.

No because the same is done every day by people. Should we do that to every one? I don't believe in the death penalty. I like them to suffer for the rest of their lives.
Yes anyone that sexually abuses a child takes their innocence away for life. So they deserve to die and also we shouldn't have to support them in jail for years. Also
FB_IMG_1647117166747.jpg

Yes anyone that sexually abuses a child takes their innocence away for life. So they deserve to die and also we shouldn't have to support them in jail for years. Also
View attachment 622068
I don't know that any school is discussing sex with 5 year olds. In fact I'll say that is a lie unless you can prove it

How do you feel about priests wtc molesting children. Should the be given the death penalty?
Should you consult gid before you kill his representative? Thought of that?

I don't know that any school is discussing sex with 5 year olds. In fact I'll say that is a lie unless you can prove it

How do you feel about priests wtc molesting children. Should the be given the death penalty?
Should you consult gid before you kill his representative? Thought of that?
I stated that anyone that moleste a child should be killed. There were drag queens reading to young kids. The lockdowns showed what you loons were doing to children.

Forum List

Back