Jordon revives bid for speaker

Tell johnbrownson0831 that I am ignoring him ignorant self. He is the dumbest poster on USMB. He makes trump look smart.
Hmmmm.....I might be dumb, but I think we would all agree that the magpie always chirping about Trump, but who claims he doesn't care about Trump, would be the dumbest. Also the non stop yapping actually helping Trump's ratings.....is really dumb.
Right jimboliar??

It seems to me that Trump campaign for President is unconstitutional as are a few other candidates plus all candidates seeking re-election who were front and center Jan 6th.

Jordan will be terminated sooner or later. Liz Cheney said he knows what Trump knows regarding Jan 6th.
He wants to interfere with the investigation though he has no authority.

For example Lindsey Graham tried to get Georgia to find more than 11,000 votes for Trump.

What makes a number of possible candidates seeking election or re-election unconstitutional?

Browse the Constitution Annotated

Fourteenth Amendment Equal Protection and Other Rights

Section 3 Disqualification from Holding Office
No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof.

Trump campaign money scams are nothing short of pyramid schemes such that Betsy DeVoss and Erik Prince grew up with.
It seems to me you are a parroting Reich brownshirt goosestepper.

Forum List

Back