Joni Ernst has gone viral

R

rdean

The GOP Joni Ernst speech has gone viral. Love the "bread bag" jokes.

Iowa: You say bread aisle, we say shoe store.

Don't worry. Now that she is senator, Joni can afford loafers.

My bread bags are killing me.

It's going to snow, don't forget the bread bags.

And we didn't have hat money. My mom wore a pancake.

At least her pants aren't baggy.

raygun-bread-bag-ernst.jpg

Wonder-Bread-Shoes.png

Locs-laughs.jpg

Sam.jpg

Any more?

Do the Repubs get their dumbest, most clueless among them for these so-called "rebuttals"? Every single time, its a disaster so you hafta wonder if they do that on purpose or if these bozos are simply the best they have.

I also wonder if every single Republican was born in a log cabin they built themselves.

Do the Repubs get their dumbest, most clueless among them for these so-called "rebuttals"? Every single time, its a disaster so you hafta wonder if they do that on purpose or if these bozos are simply the best they have.

I also wonder if every single Republican was born in a log cabin they built themselves.
The rebuttals are speeches written in advance but they have been very good. The fact that a hate filled retard like you doesn't like them proves my point.

Well that didn't take them long on the left for the Democrat party. A new Republican woman and it's off to the nasty attacks. So much for they are the party for women and minorities, eh?

I hope women in the country take note.

The rebuttals are speeches written in advance but they have been very good. The fact that a hate filled retard like you doesn't like them proves my point.

au contraire ...

I LOVE them.

:woohoo:

How any woman can belong to this Progressive/Democrat party is beyond me.

Just look how they treated a Former governor of a state who was running for the Vice President of OUR COUNTRY. In my 60 years 40 of them voting, I've never seen anything so downright vile and nasty from a party that claims they are for Women and minorities. And now look where they are with Mrs. Ernst and all she DID was give a rebuttal to frikken speech. Disgusting

How any woman can belong to this Progressive/Democrat party is beyond me.

Just look how they treated a Former governor of a state who was running for the Vice President of OUR COUNTRY. In my 60 years 40 of them voting, I've never seen anything so downright vile and nasty from a party that claims they are for Women and minorities. And now look where they are with Mrs. Ernst and all she DID was give a rebuttal to frikken speech. Disgusting

Why should she get a pass? Bobby the exorcist Jindal didn't get a pass when he perpetrated that hilarious disaster of a rebuttal.

Every one knows Republicans are for the little people the poor people ....waaaaa hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahhha
What are you? 10 years old?
You have to be ten years old to believe that Joni Ernst wore bread bags on her shoes ....waqaa hahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhah

grow up and stop taking over every thread with your nonsense
why don't you come up with better posts than mine instead of telling me to "shut up"...I ain't listening to that...I do not respect conservatives one tiny little bit...I think you all are whack...like crack...you do not sound mature you do not sound grown up...wtf ?

Forum List

Back