Jonathan Turley on the Unsigned 4-3 Colorado Decison Regarding President Trump.

It's amazing that the Democrats keep saying that they are saving our "democracy", whilst they stuff ballots and remove opponents from the ballots.
The Democrats fear clean fair elections.

Like I posted on another thread :rolleyes:

1703040244464.png

So…apparently they can only count to 3, because there are 2 more sections after that one.

Section 5 says that CONGRESS shall enforce the provisions of this ammendment with appropriate legislation. 18 US 2383 is that legislation. Trump has not been charged and convicted with the insurrection act….so…Colorado SC gets this authority…where?

Non the less, let’s hope you all didn’t open a can of worms because…other courts can also determine that Biden is disqualified for various reasons. Your support of a court not using the appropriate means to disqualify a candidate means that other courts can do the same.

So, how many of the repunlican controlled states will follow suit and remove Biden?

The left were the ones screaming about disenfranchisement, and if this holds up, they will have disenfranchised many voters in Colorado.

lol…can of worms folks…can of worms..

I was shocked, now I'm pissed that my state's supreme court would do something so OBVIOUSLY political driven and illegal. Biden might have dementia but rational members of such august body as a state supreme court know what they posited was illegal unlawful partisan political bullshit. And they must think they will get away with it, because here we are.

I lived there from '86 to '14....The metamorphosis of what the state has changed into is staggering.

Unfettered turd world immigration, legal and illegal. That, plus legalized marijuana.

Forum List

Back