Jon Voit: democrat party has nothing to offer but destruction

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
House Democrats are being slammed for what critics are calling a one-sided impeachment against President Trump. One America's Chanel Rion sat down with Academy Award-winning actor and activist Jon Voight for this exclusive interview.

--------------------------------------------------

It is one-sided and everyone knows it just like they themselves know it........ He's gonna win piggos he's gonna win his chit back...

The Democrat party is just totally negative these days. They seem to like drama and conflict over logic, common sense and solutions. They're upset over everything Trump and the Rs do and say. It's like they're not happy until they're unhappy. Isn't that some kind of mental disease?

• Banned
This raises the question; why should the opinions of another Hollyweird political activist mean a damn thing to me, just because I may agree with more of them than not?

Voit is actually a patriot for us all. The Hollywoodness: he done left that chit .....a long time ago that's why he can do this if he were still into Hollywood like before omg they would have shunned him out of there by now because he has more than once fended for our rights and he really went all out for our 2nd amendment. Hollywood can change Hollywood when they are on the right side. But look at the price they pay when they open their mouths in defense of " AMERICA" . Voit doesn; give a shit any more doesn't need them any more just like a few other stepping out KANYE etc..

Funny how right wingers love Hollywood actors, as long as, they are pushing the right wing agenda. If Robert DeNiro were to come out and make a comment about Trump they would be whining their asses off. Smfh.

• Banned
Funny how right wingers love Hollywood actors, as long as, they are pushing the right wing agenda. If Robert DeNiro were to come out and make a comment about Trump they would be whining their asses off. Smfh.

It's a shame Trump hater can only identify wtih " race" or a left right paradigm your retarded you stupid mental fks make everything and anything either a RW or Race your IDENTITY POLITICS make you fkrs look like RETARDS ON STEROIDS!!
LOL

It may depend on what kind of comment is being put out there. Some people smile only if its trashy and that goes for people who stand on any side of the spectrum. To me, it isn't about where a person stands on any matter. Its about how they choose to stand where they choose to stand concerning any issue. Every camp has its share of those who prideful and those who are not.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

It's a shame Trump hater can only identify wtih " race" or a left right paradigm your retarded you stupid mental fks make everything and anything either a RW or Race your IDENTITY POLITICS make you fkrs look like RETARDS ON STEROIDS!!
LOL

You Trump Humpin ass clown all you know is identity politics, all you do is run your DS about the left this and the left that. To try and pose yourself as a non partisan is a fucking joke.

Shut up and act!*

*unless you say something I agree with

This raises the question; why should the opinions of another Hollyweird political activist mean a damn thing to me, just because I may agree with more of them than not?
You could always judge Voight's comments on their own merits regardless of any connections to Hollywood.

You could always judge Voight's comments on their own merits regardless of any connections to Hollywood.
Voti like Clint Eastwood has nothing to lose, they've already had established careers and are in the sunset of their stardom. Otherwise no Hollywood professional under the age of 65 dare speak, if they hold any kind of opinion that isn't on the radical Leftwing spectrum. Their career would be over faster than a New York minute.

Forum List

Back