Jon Stewart, Gillibrand, Schumer & GOP's Cory Gardner press conference calling for 9/11 health bill!

Jon Stewart has been fighting for the first responders for a very long time. He actually had gotten some legislation passed. Too bad they are in the process of reversing some of the good he did.

• Banned
Jon Stewart has praised President Trump's DOJ and says they're doing an excellent job. Unfortunately, unless this do-nothing Congress which is more occupied with resisting President Trump can come together, nothing will be done about it.

Jon Stewart praises Trump DOJ, pushes bipartisan bill to give 9-11 victims 'the care they earned'

Got to hand it to Jon Stewart! Anything positive about the Trump administration is the last thing I would expect out of his mouth. Good on you for recognizing positive results!

• Banned
As left as he is I always felt like John Stewart deserves some credit because I always saw him ripping both the left and the right more so on the right but he always brought up good points for both sides

• Banned
There is no excuse for the lack of action on providing life-saving healthcare for 9/11 first responders. When someone volunteers to put their life on the line for the safety and wellbeing of our nation and its people, taking care of their health should be a top priority.

Forum List

Back