Joint Chiefs Chair Says No Change in Transgender Policy

jillian

Princess
Apr 4, 2006
The Other Side of Paradise
Basically, the smart people in the room are now working around the tweeting twitterer:

"I know there are questions about yesterday's announcement on the transgender policy by the President," Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Gen. Joseph Dunford said in a statement. "There will be no modifications to the current policy until the President's direction has been received by the Secretary of Defense and the Secretary has issued implementation guidance.

"In the meantime, we will continue to treat all of our personnel with respect," he added. "As importantly, given the current fight and the challenges we face, we will all remain focused on accomplishing our assigned missions."

The Department of Defense echoed that message, saying it was "awaiting formal guidance from the White House," according to a statement by Chief Pentagon Spokesperson Dana White. "We will provide detailed guidance to the Department in the near future for how this policy change will be implemented."

Joint Chiefs Chairman Says Transgender Policy Won't Change Yet

From simple minded folks come even simpler silliness. Do you not know what this means:

"until the President's direction has been received by the Secretary of Defense and the Secretary has issued implementation guidance."

Did you even read your own post?

Basically, the smart people in the room are now working around the tweeting twitterer:

"I know there are questions about yesterday's announcement on the transgender policy by the President," Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Gen. Joseph Dunford said in a statement. "There will be no modifications to the current policy until the President's direction has been received by the Secretary of Defense and the Secretary has issued implementation guidance.

"In the meantime, we will continue to treat all of our personnel with respect," he added. "As importantly, given the current fight and the challenges we face, we will all remain focused on accomplishing our assigned missions."

The Department of Defense echoed that message, saying it was "awaiting formal guidance from the White House," according to a statement by Chief Pentagon Spokesperson Dana White. "We will provide detailed guidance to the Department in the near future for how this policy change will be implemented."

It sounds as if they're just waiting for their marching orders. This is the Pentagon. They say Yes Sir.

It sounds as if they're just waiting for their marching orders. This is the Pentagon. They say Yes Sir.

not with 15,000 active duty transgendered troops,.

so I disagree.... I think this is where they take the orange one to the woodshed and do what they need to.

so I disagree.... I think this is where they take the orange one to the woodshed and do what they need to.
Now you fantasize about that which you know nothing. Your own "story" says they are simply waiting for directive. The President is the commander in Chief your silly twerp.

They gonna go on strike or something? :dunno:

From simple minded folks come even simpler silliness. Do you not know what this means:

"until the President's direction has been received by the Secretary of Defense and the Secretary has issued implementation guidance."

Did you even read your own post?

yes, they're disavowing the orange sociopath.

your point, little boy?

you aren't very bright... troll boy.

I wish someone would stand up to him, in a big way. Just don't be too disappointed if this isn't the place it's going to happen.

there is only a few thousand so best to STOP it now while numbers are small . And these transgenders are disruptive to military culture and unit cohesion just as mrobama planned . Its smart to not allow trannies in the military . Also , its no good to hit taxpayers with these deviant peoples medical costs Jillian .

You just said trumps admin is going "take the orange one to the woodshed"
What are they going to do? Go on strike? Ignore their orders? What?
Explain your ridiculousness.

I wish someone would stand up to him, in a big way. Just don't be too disappointed if this isn't the place it's going to happen.

I don't think you're right. they're not going to let the idiot destroy morale.

----------------------- [chuckle] concerning yer conclusion OldLady yep , correct , imo !!

Jillian proves once again she's the dumbest poster on USMB

Of course you think that, you're a buffoon who doesn't understand how the chain of command works.

not with 15,000 active duty transgendered troops
link?

Of course you think that, you're a buffoon who doesn't understand how the chain of command works.
Oh....and you do? Tell us how a tweet is an official command.

Forum List

Back