Johnsons dithering killed around 20000 Brits

1592722237505.png

We were ill prepared for this and the subsequent mis management of the crisis has made it worse. This weeks disaster has seen us dump the £100m track and trace app after a fortnight.
On pretty much every area we have failed as a nation and people are dead.
The only countries who have fared worse are Brazil and the US. What is the link ? All 3 nations are run by crazy right wing fucks who do not give a shit about the people they are supposed to be looking after.

Sorry butt-nugget, but most of us got all we needed from Trump.

It was the LEFT WING FUCKS in the N.E. that really blew it. New York City, at one time was responsible for 1/7th of the total global deaths.

As it is, NY and NJ are still about 1/10 of global deaths.

While many of us in the midwest and mountain west had to put up with the bullshit lockdowns because people in Penn don't know how to fucking sneeze.

Of course, they also resorted to asking pricks like you to rat out neighbors for getting together.

Fat lot of good that did you, you stupid shit for brains left winger.

How do I post a link to relatives that work there?

I think I've met the forum fuckwit.

Are you one of those Corbyn commies, lol. Got your arses well and truly whipped. Labourites are the lowest in UK politics.

And who put PFI into hospitals dumbass!! Mortgaged our kids future, dumbass.

We can confirm....

You've met the forum fuckwit (who doubles as a snitch).

How do I post a link to relatives that work there?

I think I've met the forum fuckwit.

Are you one of those Corbyn commies, lol. Got your arses well and truly whipped. Labourites are the lowest in UK politics.

And who put PFI into hospitals dumbass!! Mortgaged our kids future, dumbass.
No PFI in Wales dopey.

Since the OP is on record as not giving a shit about human life, one has to wonder why he cares about this.

The number of coronavirus deaths in the UK would have been halved if lockdown had been introduced a week earlier, a former government adviser has said.

Prof Neil Ferguson, whose advice was crucial to the decision to go into lockdown, said the outbreak had been doubling in size every three or four days before measures had been taken.

Conservatism in action. How many Americans has Trump killed ? Shit leaders = shit outcomes

How many extra died because of that one week and who were they?

Forum List

Back