John "Tokyo Rose" McCain - sang like a canary while in captivity

Contumacious

Radical Freedom
Aug 16, 2009
Adjuntas, PR , USA
John McCain's "Tokyo Rose" Propaganda Broadcast---Now Found and Released!

shutterstock_54544321-600x400.jpg

Shame on you people posting crap like this. He's a war hero and deserves to be treated like one, not this bullshit. He put his life on the line to give you the freedoms you have now, so go fuck yourself for posting this crap.

Yo dingle berry

The mother fucker wants to bomb Iran , Russia and every fucking country on the face of mother earth,

He may be a hero to you but not to those who have a brain.

The motherfucker is always seeking to involve us in a fight but when he was caught acted like a little girl.

Last edited:
Hw
Shame on you people posting crap like this. He's a war hero and deserves to be treated like one, not this bullshit. He put his life on the line to give you the freedoms you have now, so go fuck yourself for posting this crap.

Yo dingle berry

The mother fucker wants to bomb Iran , Russia and every fucking country on the face of mother earth,

He may be a hero to you but not to those who have a brain.

The motherfucker always seeking to involve us in a fight but when caught acted like a little girl.

He was tortured you idiot. Why don't you Google some real torture pics to get an idea of what he went through before you comment further. That man endured 5 years of his life in pain and he still can't raise his arms above his head. You should be ashamed.

He was a war criminal and admitted as much on that recording.

He was tortured for that response. I could torture you to capitulate to anything I wanted you to say in less than 30 minutes and that's being gentle.

He was tortured for that response. I could torture you to capitulate to anything I wanted you to say in less than 30 minutes and that's being gentle.
He was there taking part in an illegal and immoral war of aggression.

Regardless the circumstances he was captured by a foreign entity and held in a cage and was tortured and beaten for five years.

John McCain is a traitor to America, a complete sack of shit in every sense of the word. This worthless sack of shit killed 134 sailors on the Forrestal by doing a wet start to clown around. It caused a missile to ignite and killed 134 fellow sailors. He also caused power outsges in Spain when his hotdogging in aircraft cut power wires in the areas.

If John McCain didn't have a legendary father and grandfather who served the country with great honor, this fuckin asshole would've been court martialled and imprisoned.

McCain is a disgrace to his father, grandfather and America. Fuck John McCain.

IMG_0207.PNG

Regardless the circumstances he was captured by a foreign entity and held in a cage and was tortured and beaten for five years.
Sorry for that. He is still a criminal.

Ahh when McCain was the Republican nominee for President he was a great man and a war hero, when he speaks the truth about Trump shit like this comes out and he's a horrible person. Funny to watch the Republican party cannibalize their own people.

McCain was a war hero who was tortured in ways people here will never understand and would not leave until his fellow POWs were released. Fuck you people who want to sit here and say bad shit about him, and fuck you twice to the people here who used to praise him before he started to tell the truth about Trump. It just shows you have zero loyalty for people, and the fact you would rather support a draft dodging piece of shit liar, over a man who put his life on the line for your freedoms and whom continued to suffer as a POW in support of his fellow soldiers... you are in the same category as a flag burner in my opinion.

Even if true - who cares? Let's just hope the can thoroughly investigate Trump. I doubt your feeble attempt to discredit him will have any negative effect on this endeavor.

Trump: McCain is not war hero, he was captured

Really your defense is to post a fucking idiot comment from Trump? You just double downed on stupid.

Forum List

Back