John McCain lays into the teabaggers and fox

Too little, too late.

Republicans of good faith interested in sound, responsible governance should have been denouncing the extremism of the social right, Christian fundamentalists, reactionary libertarians, and TPM nitwits years ago.

The "extremism of the social right" is mostly what an objective observer would call Traditional American Christian morality.

Reactionary libertarians, are not the problem in a nation with a federal government with a budget of nearly 4 TRILLION dollars.

Teaparty? The Tea Party are the sane ones. Outraged panic is the proper response to the results of "moderate" political rule.

bible thumping nutsacks are anything but normal Americans
Nutsack sucking libs are anything but normal Americans.

You are furious!! Good, good !!

Remember what Lindsay Graham said: Sep 2, 2012 - “The demographics race we're losing badly,”. “We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay business for the long term.” .

If I can take one person out of the equation in Washington it will be John McCain.

I will give anything and everything I have got in my soul to make sure that son of a bitch never gets to see another six years.

The thing that pisses me off the most about McCain is how soft ball of a campaign he ran against Obama, and then when challenged in his primary, THEN and only then, against another republican he took off the kid gloves.

I wonder if her realizes that if he had ran as hard against Obama as he did in his primary for his senate seat, that he would almost certainly have won?

Dumbass.
BIPARTISANSHIP!!!!!

Collaboration with the enemy by another name.

You have seen how libs think; McCain should have used the internet to get a better idea of the people he though the could bargain with.

He foolishly judged his lib friends in the media from how well they treated him when he was the "Maverick" who repeatedly managed to sabotage or minimize Republican agenda(s) over the years.

BUT when he became the threat to the LIB agenda, they turned on him faster than rattler and twice as poisonously.

And he was to old and set in his way to adjust to the new situation.

Dumbass.

He is such a pathetic piece of shit.

This nation was built by people you would consider bible thumpers.

That you have a problem with them does not change that.

Hell, Western Civilization and the modern world was built by people you would consider bible thumpers.

Such STUPIDITY as the above cannot go unchallenged.......The vast majority of the founding fathers were DEISTS who treated the Bible as just an interesting fictional tome.

Secondly "western civilization: began about seven centuries BEFORE any would-be religious zealots began writing the Bible.

These ignorant right wingers seem to "learn" their history from Sean Hannity...

Your claim about the Founding Fathers sounds like irrelevant bullshit, as I was talking about the whole population of the United States over the period of it's rise to it's current prosperous state.

Your claim about Western Civilization kind of misses my point. I did not say that Christians created Western Civilization, I said they built modern Western Civilization. Unless you think that all the important stuff was done by 700 b.c.

yawn

we don't torture people; we hand over people we want information from to our friends; and they wish they were never born when our friends are done with them. it is called RENDITION, and Obama RETAINED the right to practice rendition from the Bush anti-terror program

libs are losers who lie to themselves

John McCain is a Republican Party standard bearer? That's certainly news to all the Republicans I've ever met. They all think he's a scumbag.

You mean like everyone who has ever read your bullshit, idiotic posts here knows you're a fucking hopeless scumbag? Like that, fuckbag?

Hell, Western Civilization and the modern world was built by people you would consider bible thumpers.

Such STUPIDITY as the above cannot go unchallenged.......The vast majority of the founding fathers were DEISTS who treated the Bible as just an interesting fictional tome.

Secondly "western civilization: began about seven centuries BEFORE any would-be religious zealots began writing the Bible.

Well, well well. Life is but a joke. Haven't been over there in a bit. But it looks like Lee's been cleaning house.

:lmao:

And we've got a few on the rebound.

John McCain is a Republican Party standard bearer? That's certainly news to all the Republicans I've ever met. They all think he's a scumbag.

You mean like everyone who has ever read your bullshit, idiotic posts here knows you're a fucking hopeless scumbag? Like that, fuckbag?
Your lack of class is evident.

Strange as it seems, this is non Unkotare as I know him. Some bizarre shit is happening.

I'm trying to line up seven centuries before the bible. Only because I'm asking for text.

Hey lay it out there.

This is going to be an interesting Election year and great entertainment

"Now that the Republican Party has officially become the screaming codger on the street corner, it’s very interesting to see some of its standard bearers try to make sense of it all."

Senator McCain (R-AZ) is not too happy with the tragic state of his party and its blind catering to the lowest common denominator (See Donald Trump). In a recent interview with the New Republic, McCain took shots a the Tea Party and called Fox News “schizophrenic” on certain issues.

John McCain Lays Into Fox News And Tea Party Praises President Obama If You Only News
McCain, isn't he the first guy to lose the Presidency to a partially black charlatan?

He's the first to select a certifiably crazy running mate.
Does the name "Joe Biden" ring a bell, moron?

So now you want to compare Biden and Palin? We both know that's just dumb.

"Now that the Republican Party has officially become the screaming codger on the street corner, it’s very interesting to see some of its standard bearers try to make sense of it all."

Senator McCain (R-AZ) is not too happy with the tragic state of his party and its blind catering to the lowest common denominator (See Donald Trump). In a recent interview with the New Republic, McCain took shots a the Tea Party and called Fox News “schizophrenic” on certain issues.

John McCain Lays Into Fox News And Tea Party Praises President Obama If You Only News
McCain, isn't he the first guy to lose the Presidency to a partially black charlatan?

Yeah, it is. Biden has mental health issues, Palin doesn't.

That's funny. That one is too dumb to discuss.

Translation: That one is too embarrassing to discuss. :lol:

Translation: That one is too embarrassing to discuss. :lol:

Sorry, but I try not to get involved with severely crazy people and that statement was severely crazy.

Forum List

Back